Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 882
  1.    #1  
    Sprint released thier retail sales "Playbook" for the week today. Most retail sales employees will review this at thier meeting on Friday. The fourth page of the playbook shows the launch calendar for the next 4 weeks. Usually pretty boring stuff, but of note is that Sprint has now officially announced the release date of the Treo 700p to be on May 28th. This coincides with a lot of the speculation of the release date that I've seen.

    Also launching that day in Sprint retail stores is the Blackberry 7130i and the LX550 by LG.

    I'd post the file for ya'll to see, but I don't think that would mix well with my job security.

    The note actually only says "Treo 700," not 700p, but I can only assume that it will be the palm OS version, and no Windows Mobile version. Other information has been given to me to make me very certain of that, but again, job security is a bigger concern for me.

    No price is listed in the playbook, no specifications are listed. the little blurb on the calendar is the only mention of any of these devices. The rest just has to do with Long Distance sales mostly.

    OneWing
  2. #2  
    I love you.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  3. #3  
    Another drive by but I'll take it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #4  
    The hook's in me, too...I believe. But, I've believed for about 2 months...
  5. #5  
    Sooner rather than later. I'm digging it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  6.    #6  
    Go to a sprint store, ask to speak to a rep. Ask them if they have seen the new playbook that posted today. If not, have them look for it. If they don't know where, tell them to go to the retail operations page (hopefully they know where that is) and there should be a link to the new playbook dated today.

    It should open up a .pdf file for them. If they selected the "participant's guide," the calendar should be on page 4. May 28th, highlighted in yellow, is the release date.

    OneWing
  7. cadams's Avatar
    Posts
    301 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #7  
    Is it normal for products to be released on Sundays? That's the one thing that always got me with these things.
  8.    #8  
    Sprint commonly releases new handsets on Sundays. Most recently, the LX350 by LG and the Sanyo 3100 launched not last sunday, but the sunday before.

    Sunday is the start of the work week for retail sales.

    OneWing
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    Sprint released thier retail sales "Playbook" for the week today. Most retail sales employees will review this at thier meeting on Friday. The fourth page of the playbook shows the launch calendar for the next 4 weeks. Usually pretty boring stuff, but of note is that Sprint has now officially announced the release date of the Treo 700p to be on May 28th. This coincides with a lot of the speculation of the release date that I've seen.

    Also launching that day in Sprint retail stores is the Blackberry 7130i and the LX550 by LG.

    I'd post the file for ya'll to see, but I don't think that would mix well with my job security.

    The note actually only says "Treo 700," not 700p, but I can only assume that it will be the palm OS version, and no Windows Mobile version. Other information has been given to me to make me very certain of that, but again, job security is a bigger concern for me.

    No price is listed in the playbook, no specifications are listed. the little blurb on the calendar is the only mention of any of these devices. The rest just has to do with Long Distance sales mostly.

    OneWing
    Thank you kind Sir:

    We all knew we would get this 700P but the question was always when. Thanks for your input!

    Jerry G.
  10. cadams's Avatar
    Posts
    301 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #10  
    Wouldn't it be funny if it is the 700w being released on May 28 and Perry has to wait 2 extra weeks for the 700p?
  11. #11  
    No one post wonder here.... It IS the 700P. One of the techs that does field testing has it. It is DEFINATLY Palm OS..

    Perry,
    Enjoy you coffee.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  12. #12  
    Price?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    No one post wonder here.... It IS the 700P. One of the techs that does field testing has it. It is DEFINATLY Palm OS..

    Perry,
    Enjoy you coffee.

    Dragon,

    Last I knew you work for Sprint in a retail store. Can you confirm this information about the "playbook" ?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  14.    #14  
    Print this up, show it to a rep, ask if its real. Don't tell them where you got it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  15. #15  
    What does $30 instant overlay on the a900 mean?????
  16.    #16  
    Base price for the a900 is 349.99

    Normal discount for new subscribers, full upgrade customers is 150 off.

    As of that date, there is an additional 30 discount for those customers. Must qualify for 150 off before you can get the additional 30.

    There is also/will also be a $20 Mail in rebate.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    Base price for the a900 is 349.99

    Normal discount for new subscribers, full upgrade customers is 150 off.

    As of that date, there is an additional 30 discount for those customers. Must qualify for 150 off before you can get the additional 30.

    There is also/will also be a $20 Mail in rebate.
    Thanks.. I was thinking of getting my wife one, sorry, this is a Treo forum, continue......
  18. #18  
    OKAY, THAT'S IT, I'M CALLING IT.

    THANK
    GOD
    THIS
    UNENDING
    SILLY
    SEASON
    IS
    FINALLY
    OVER
    !!
  19. #19  
    boy I hope this is not another scam
    It does seem very odd that its not a p or a w

    WHEW.............

    I think this is a imposter
  20. #20  
    OPEN THE 700P SUB-FORUM !!
Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions