Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    mmmm....possum.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Well, at least you didn't start a new thread.
    Got that right. I'm not from La Verne, ya know! (nice touch with the lat/long)
    Has anyone went back and looked at n4cers doc yet? The LG phone scan which has resurfaced is just the top portion of the earlier document (it looks like to me) cut into its own file. Where is the Treo side of this supposed Sprint document? Has it been updated to have a real picture or is it still the bad Sprint-ized version of the VZW Treo700W? It was really late when I was reading this last night so excuse me if I am missing something. Onewing, I want to believe but you are giving me only peripheral opportunity to do so. Cetain things are not adding up.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I make no apologies.
    I'm not looking for an apology, I'm only requesting that you drop the pious behavior. I know this is a tough concept to get your arms around, but this is a forum for rumors, not a holy search for enlightenment. If it becomes too much for you to bear, there are tools you can utilize to ignore any poster you wish.
    The original n4cer document was from an internal memo the WAS sent to managers.(yes it looked like a poor photoshop job, but it was what was sent). It wasn't in a playbook but was a spec sheet of upcoming handsets.

The 700P is in field trials.

Gharrod,
    Do you wanna bet ME $50 that it is the W that's coming out on Sprint?? The 700P will be here SOON!!!

WOOT!!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Ditto. Some nancyboy made mention of post count. I could give a flying crap about the postcount. I'm here to get a little info, some help from time to time, and have fun.
    Only if that lid sprouts wings.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    The original n4cer document was from an internal memo the WAS sent to managers.(yes it looked like a poor photoshop job, but it was what was sent). It wasn't in a playbook but was a spec sheet of upcoming handsets.

Gharrod,
    Do you wanna bet ME $50 that it is the W that's coming out on Sprint?? The 700P will be here SOON!!!

WOOT!!!
    D-man, where do you get your info?
    I am a Sprint Employee.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre

Gharrod,

WOOT!!!
    Do they conduct field trials up to the date of launch? Surely inventory would be enroute, if not already placed in warehouses. If they hit a glitch 18 days out how do they reflash all those phones (or do they just send out another freebie headset or SD card to tide them over?)
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.

Gharrod,

WOOT!!!
    Dragonman, I do not recall having made claims the 700W will be out first on Sprint. Those speculative claims are being made by others. Sorry, but no thanks, wrong dog to bark at.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Do they conduct field trials up to the date of launch? Surely inventory would be enroute, if not already placed in warehouses. If they hit a glitch 18 days out how do they reflash all those phones (or do they just send out another freebie headset or SD card to tide them over?)
    And make changes to FCC filings, get them approved and reprint manuals, reburn CD's and all sorts of things like that. Hmmmmmm....
    I don't know the process for trials. I only know that someone who does testing has one and it is PALM...verified.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    So it's not a playbook. It's a spec sheet that comes with a calendar smack in the middle. All of you sprint employees need to get your story straight.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Dude...you need a mask and some spandex...
    Seriously, either that or he needs to change his avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    So it's not a playbook. It's a spec sheet that comes with a calendar smack in the middle. All of you sprint employees need to get your story straight.
    Follow along. The n4cer doc was a spec sheet. Nobody ever said that was from the Playbook.

This latest pdf file is from the "Playbook."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am a Sprint Employee.
    We can tell as your picture proves Perry and others have been pulling your hair out waiting for the 700P.

As you are a Sprint employee then show us the facts. Pricing, specs, everything. Take silly season to a whole new level...the naked truth.
    I don't know the process for trials. I only know that someone who does testing has one and it is PALM...verified.
    Seems pretty simple. Ask him/her. Then share.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    We can tell as your picture proves Perry and others have been pulling your hair out waiting for the 700P.

As you are a Sprint employee then show us the facts. Pricing, specs, everything. Take silly season to a whole new level...the naked truth.
    Nooooo! not naked!

Oops, OT, sorry.
    You're probably right about the mask...

God I hope I don't lose my job over this, but I just couldn't stand the misinformation any longer.

Gharrod,
    Sorry to "bark" your way. No offense intended. You are such a skeptic I just couldn't ressit.
    You're probably right about the mask...

God I hope I don't lose my job over this, but I just couldn't stand the misinformation any longer.

Gharrod,
    Sorry to "bark" your way. No offense intended. You are such a skeptic I just couldn't ressit.
    I am always amazed at those how call me a skeptic. I am a fun-lover (maybe a fun lover but you will never know) and a truth-seeker. All I am trying to do is nail down the absolute truth. Why is that so hard to understand. Truth in forums like this is like Mercury. It can not be simply instructed where to do it is all over the place. That is what all the rumors are. If I were not being the truth police we would still be believing Slnky's Treo story from a few months ago. Don't you see I am working to help Perry and the rest out not hinder? Read my words and you will understand. If you just gaze at an occasional posting you will consider me an ***. Maybe I am. If so, sorry.
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast