Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Hey guys, I'm really getting worried about Perry.
    I wouldn't get worried...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Nice Hagger, even i didn't pick up on that 2008
    So there really is no official word from Sprint on the May 28th release date, just the end of May. Who knows, maybe they'll push it back until "the end of August"

I can't wait to see Perry when they announce the Treo 900p.
    I'm sure that will be one for the books
    Well...underneath my little creative graphic work is the real playbook. The 28th is "supposedly" a real date from Sprint -- if the original playbook that sha-wing provided is indeed the real deal then I guess the 28th is Sprint's date...
    So Onewing flew the coup without the promised coupons I presume? He had his 15 minutes of fame and took some heat when he got called on the lack of follow through and he turned from boastful to broiled.

Don't worry guys those coupon codes will be floating around the internet soon.
    I guess everyone has officially given up on posting about the treo700p....you see what happens when they hold the release date back too long!

sorry to interrupt your conversations about nothing, carry on.
    Just, have you ever watched the Olympics? You know how between the actuall events (races, etc...) they have the pre-packaged background stories on the athletes, the countries, the Olympics and so forth? These lulls in the discussion where we get totally off-topic and into the sidelights are like those. they are the emotional breaks we take to fill in the gaps, to entertain the masses and to bond as a small group. If all we talked about was the Treo there would be about 200 posts which would totally relate to the device and then 99% of all issues would be covered and this place would become a ghost town. You would be able to hear the crickets. Everyone would get bored and leave. Sort of like going to a college football game and taking away all the pagentry and tailgating and the bands and cheerleaders. It all would just drift into tomorrow lifeless and suddenly there would be no more...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Just, have you ever watched the Olympics? You know how between the actuall events (races, etc...) they have the pre-packaged background stories on the athletes, the countries, the Olympics and so forth? These lulls in the discussion where we get totally off-topic and into the sidelights are like those. they are the emotional breaks we take to fill in the gaps, to entertain the masses and to bond as a small group. If all we talked about was the Treo there would be about 200 posts which would totally relate to the device and then 99% of all issues would be covered and this place would become a ghost town. You would be able to hear the crickets. Everyone would get bored and leave. Sort of like going to a college football game and taking away all the pagentry and tailgating and the bands and cheerleaders. It all would just drift into tomorrow lifeless and suddenly there would be no more...
    Tell that to these folks...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=113842
    There will always be those with no sense of humor. God does it to give us something else to laugh about.
    There IS official word...May 28th is listed in the playbook that OneWing posted and that is a genuine internal Sprint document.

There was also an internal note on the Sprint Employee website that stated it will be in SOME retail stores on 5/28...we'll see about the latter.

I will post the day we receive them in my store.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    There will always be those with no sense of humor. God does it to give us something else to laugh about.
    Very true Hahaha
    but...just imagine looking through all 43 pages of this specific thread just to find a whole lot of nothing

Regardless, this place is great and people who can't take the side chat obviously joined the wrong place...can't you tell that before you even bother to join
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    There IS official word...May 28th is listed in the playbook that OneWing posted and that is a genuine internal Sprint document.
    It was also listed in the interal document haggar sent out....need i say more?

Like i said, i'll believe it when its ANNOUNCED. I mean its 8 days away, whats the problem!?!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Very true Hahaha
    but...just imagine looking through all 43 pages of this specific thread just to find a whole lot of nothing

Regardless, this place is great and people who can't take the side chat obviously joined the wrong place...can't you tell that before you even bother to join
    That reminds me of the story of the rancher who had a grandson digging through a pile of horse manure one day. He asked the grandson why he was digging in the manure to which the toddler replied...

"Grandpa, I just know there is a pony in there somewhere"

The point is this: Anything of great value is only so if you are willing to dig through the manure to get to it.
    It was also listed in the interal document haggar sent out....need i say more?

Like i said, i'll believe it when its ANNOUNCED. I mean its 8 days away, whats the problem!?!
    The problem is it WAS announced last Monday morning. It is just not released.
    Just,
    Haggar spoofed the real doc, but it is real. Palm info center also reported that Sprint would be the first carrier to carry the 700p at the end of May.

Other internal documents state 5/28. How much more proof do you need???

If you don't believe it put you money where you mouth is I'll bet $50 that it is released in some form or fashion on 5/28...

Any takers???
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    As an OT kinda guy, I appreciate your post.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Just,
    Haggar spoofed the real doc, but it is real. Palm info center also reported that Sprint would be the first carrier to carry the 700p at the end of May.

Other internal documents state 5/28. How much more proof do you need???

If you don't believe it put you money where you mouth is I'll bet $50 that it is released in some form or fashion on 5/28...

Any takers???
    See post #14 in this thread to see the real doc posted by Sha-Wing...

As an OT kinda guy, I appreciate your post.
    OT kinda guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    OT kinda guy?
    What's your favorite color?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    What's your favorite color?
    Oh, I don't know... I like red.

But blue is my historically favorite color.

Some times I like green...green can be soothing and makes me feel fresh some times.

Orange, on the other hand, speaks of health to me. I think of orange juice. Orange juice is healthy, right?

I'm not very partial to silver -- however PLATINUM is a great color. Very shiny.

Gold is so over-rated. I'm not a fan of gold at all. My sons like to play Pokemon Gold...maybe that's where some of my resentment for gold comes in to play.

Brown. Yuck. Brown makes me think of the 70's. Or UPS. I prefer the 80's and FedEx.

As a kid I was told white was the absense of all color. That's depressing. But black is supposedly ALL the colors mixed together. That, in theory, seems very happy but black doesn't appear to be a very happy color.

So...I guess yellow. Sprint Yellow to be precise.
    Last edited by Haggar; 05/20/2006 at 10:10 AM.

Brown. Yuck. Brown makes me think of the 70's. Or UPS. I prefer the 80's and FedEx.
    EH! careful when you talk about Brown!

you never heard the saying, what can brown do for you? have you??
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    EH! careful when you talk about Brown!

you never heard the saying, what can brown do for you? have you??
    Well...I wouldn't want to be accused of going OT or anthing...but I can remember quite clearly what brown has done to me. That's why I use FedEx.

I hope no personal offense was taken, Brownie...
    ...but I can remember quite clearly what brown has done to me.
    I guess i'll just stay Far, FAR away from that one

How can i not take offense....i'm JUST BROWN!!

actually, its just a twist on my name, Justin Brown & the 5/22 is ofcourse..may 22nd...my birthday (2 days away)
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    I guess i'll just stay Far, FAR away from that one

How can i not take offense....i'm JUST BROWN!!

actually, its just a twist on my name, Justin Brown & the 5/22 is ofcourse..may 22nd...my birthday (2 days away)
    I will take care of this now...Happy birthday
    at&t iPhone3G