Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Insertion,
    That was hilarious...But fooled only has one L...now who's the fool??

UPS came...no 700's yet.
    Disappointed Mode: ON

Drat!

Disappointed Mode: OFF
    Perry is a little mo(o)dy these days...

When does the bingo game start?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I have lived a blessed life...
    OK, Mr. Agnostic, just whom blessed you and what proof do you have of their existence. I'm looking for verifiable facts here.

(DUCKING AND RUNNING...)

--
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman!
    OK, Mr. Agnostic, just whom blessed you and what proof do you have of their existence. I'm looking for verifiable facts here.

(DUCKING AND RUNNING...)

--
    Mike
    Funny...so you do not believe in God? In destiny? In a devine power? My "opinion" that I have a blessed life is just that an opinion. There need be no proof of an opinion as it is granted thus by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations.

Article 19.
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Does that answer your question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Insertion,
    That was hilarious...But fooled only has one L...now who's the fool??

UPS came...no 700's yet.
    Long running joke, Dragon...

read this thread (or at least the first page) for the history of "fooll" on TC:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90208

(ps, if you search "fooll" you'll see where I've used it many a time.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Does that answer your question?
    Not in the least. I asked for verifiable facts, of which you did not provide any (certainly nothing that proved the existence of a superior being).

What I believe in is not relevant. It was my opinion--and you at least admitted I have a right to an opinion--that your ranting about wanting facts, mistrusting "new" posters and whatnot to be a little hypocritical; when coming from someone who sprinkles "blessed" and "pray" throughout the very same thread. Did your religion teach you to be so jaded, or did that come from you? You honestly don't see the irony in that?

In any event, this is now seriously--dangerously--off-topic. As such this is my last post about it. I was just trying to get you to think a little deeper, nothing more (I did end my post with a smiley, after-all).

BTW: I don't have a problem with your posts. I actually prefer the caustic version of you more than the kindler-gentler version. But that could be because I don't mind stirring the pot a little myself.

--
    Mike
    Great...now I feel like a foolll
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I guess everyone has officially given up on posting about the treo700p....you see what happens when they hold the release date back too long!

sorry to interrupt your conversations about nothing, carry on.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    I guess everyone has officially given up on posting about the treo700p....you see what happens when they hold the release date back too long!

thank you for letting us proceed

LOL...LMAO...thats how you get into the 4 digit zone in posts.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman!
    Not in the least. I asked for verifiable facts, of which you did not provide any (certainly nothing that proved the existence of a superior being).

What I believe in is not relevant. It was my opinion--and you at least admitted I have a right to an opinion--that your ranting about wanting facts, mistrusting "new" posters and whatnot to be a little hypocritical; when coming from someone who sprinkles "blessed" and "pray" throughout the very same thread. Did your religion teach you to be so jaded, or did that come from you? You honestly don't see the irony in that?

In any event, this is now seriously--dangerously--off-topic. As such this is my last post about it. I was just trying to get you to think a little deeper, nothing more (I did end my post with a smiley, after-all).

BTW: I don't have a problem with your posts. I actually prefer the caustic version of you more than the kindler-gentler version. But that could be because I don't mind stirring the pot a little myself.

--
    Mike
    (certainly nothing that proved the existence of a superior being).

I would think when we look at the Heavens Above, that is proof enought that there is a SUPERIOR BEING! With everything in perfect rotation!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    (certainly nothing that proved the existence of a superior being).

I would think when we look at the Heavens Above, that is proof enought that there is a SUPERIOR BEING! With everything in perfect rotation!
    Screw that...just look at the Treo 700p. There's perfection for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    thank you for letting us proceed
    No problem

I had to add in the middle of the discussion about a superior being(which by all accounts exist), that the fooll thread is by far the most halarious thing i have read this year. I see that all of you treo members are a loving family who care so much about each other and would never take a cheap shot to save face .
    I can only hope that i am not driven out before the 700p is released. I guess since this is my second day officially joined in TreoCentral, i've made it longer than the "fooll" guy.

Why hasn't palm officially put the May 28th date on its website. Is this thier usual style? I can't take much more of this "coming soon on Sprint and Verizon Wireless" garbage
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Speculation Mode: ON

Hi Justbrown522 !!

In the case of the Treo -- Palm is more the manufacturer -- than the retailer -- the phone carriers fill that role -- so the release date will be up to the carriers, rather than Palm. I assume, Palm is waiting for Sprint tele and store sales to start -- to post it for sale on their own web site.

The May 28th date is from the leaked Sprint "Playbook" -- I do not think that their has been an official "public" announcement by Sprint -- or has there been one?

Cheers, Perry.

Speculation Mode: OFF
    Very True Perry, i somehow forgot that. I should then, direct that last post at Sprint, that needs to release an exact date. To quote Sprint instead of Palm, i need something better than it will be released "towards the end of May".
    I'm actually just really anxious because my phone doesn't even work right now (I can hear them but they can't hear me) and im not renewing my contract with Verizon to get another crap phone. I'm hoping everything works out with Sprint but until we hear an OFFICIAL release date....lets leave speculation mode on

I'm sure there's going to be about 25 new threads on it anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to find when the date is released.

*Oddly enough, this thread starts out by stating that Sprint has confirmed the release date of May 28th. Does anyone have the article or anything in writing?*
    Last edited by justbrown522; 05/19/2006 at 09:00 PM.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    i spoke to the local store by my home and he said he heard the end of the month i asked if that means the 28 release date is true he claims he head that mentioned then i asked the 28 is a sunday does that mean he will have the phones earlier and he claimed not evey store will have them on the 28 they can start comming in after that . sounds like telesales may start taking orders on the 28th

Fred
    snip

*Oddly enough, this thread starts out by stating that Sprint has confirmed the release date of May 28th. Does anyone have the article or anything in writing?*
    Providing Link Mode: ON

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=58

Look at Sunday the 28th on the calendar brought up by clicking on the pdf file.

Providing Link Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

Hey guys, I'm really getting worried about Perry.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

Glad he's not a pilot on one of the planes I fly on. Perry...take a look at the PDF file in the link you sent. It isn't a SPRINT playbook...I was messing around with it... (the calendar is actually real...but I placed a Cingular logo on it...) It also says June of 2008...
    Nice Hagger, even i didn't pick up on that 2008
    So there really is no official word from Sprint on the May 28th release date, just the end of May. Who knows, maybe they'll push it back until "the end of August"

I can't wait to see Perry when they announce the Treo 900p.
    I'm sure that will be one for the books
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010