Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Idk man. I remember when I was back in High School. We had some cheerleaders that would make ol' grimmy look like a hot chick.
    Let me guess...you went to one of those schools that had artificial turf -- to keep the cheerleaders from grazing?
    How about a grinning reaper. First let me dispell the notion I am Geatches logged in under a different name or anyone else logged in under a different name. No one can be me though tens of milions would like to be.

Haggar, I do exist and I used to live about 45 minutes from where you do. My ex who still lives in that area and offices in Little Canada can verify my existence. So stop the attacks on Geatches in PM's because you think he is me...LOL I am not here to intimidate. I am not here to bully. I have lived a blessed life and all to often have taken the word of those who bring info to me and in the case of TC we were scammed by the likes of Slnky and others and I made a concious decision to challenge those who bring news to us until it can be confirmed. There are a lot of totally rediculous ideas which are stated in here as fact and I for one am a little sick of that. Haggar, do you listen to Garage Logic? Does Joe still do the "We don't knwo that" sounder when people call in with wild rumors? That is me in a metaphorical sense...stating that we just do not know that to be true. Prove it to me and then we have something to go on.

I recognized a long time ago by following these threads and the stock message boards that many rumors were started by people who were pumping the Palm stock and then selling it to make money and to make you all the goats. This is a sad and illegal way for them to manipulate stock prices. Lately I have been also leery of the NEW posters with earth shaking revelations. Sorry but those are staged (either new login for old poster or plants) and I find those morally wrong.

If for a moment you think I am not a normal guy just like the rest of you then yo just don't get it. If you find me irritating do yourself a favor and just don't read my words. If you find me on the opposite side of your point of view take it as a compliment that I consider it an important topic and help me draw attention to (not myself) but the topic and lets get to the truth.

Now to the new rumors...The Treo750W with the new Microsoft WM that pairs best with Vista...now that is interesting...4GB memory onboard, wifi, EVDO Rev A, larger screen, new case design, no stubby antenna...and a new titanium alloy case which protects better and is lighter then the old Treos...ok, I can dream can't I...
    Look Gharrod,

Usually I enjoy your posts, Ive come to respect where you come from and I DO read them. Its just I felt like you went a little bit to far this time. I submit to you if onewings posts "got your dander up" than you put him on ignore as youve suggested to me I do with you.

I respect the fact that your main goal is to keep everyone on the "up and up" and to seek the truth. I also see how onewings posts looked like a call for attention, but I just thought it was wrong to out and out call the guy a liar on the grounds you stated. (yes I read your grounds)

Im not trying to get into an argument with you I just felt the need to state my opinion and call foul. Just as you feel the need to call foul or question information in some of your posts.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine and they are worth whatever people pay for them and that is nothing. Sorry you have such a problem with me and my opinions because I do respect yours. You who have accused me of a lot of things seem a lot less tollerent then I and for that I will pray you find a more worthwhile ambition then trying to build a torrent of reaction against me. The world is a big place and there is plenty of room for dissenting views or are you proposing a Hitler style of lockdown on ideas and views? Maybe your screenname of headhunter makes a lot more sense to me now.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    So stop the attacks on Geatches in PM's because you think he is me...
    SEE! How could he POSSIBLY know that I am PMing Geatches unless he IS Geatches?!?

LOL...for the record...Geatches is NOT gharrod. I repeat...he's NOT geatches. He's actually Perry...
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    SEE! How could he POSSIBLY know that I am PMing Geatches unless he IS Geatches?!?

LOL...for the record...Geatches is NOT gharrod. I repeat...he's NOT geatches. He's actually Perry...
    Perry's alter ego. He is versatile...he can play good cop AND bad cop.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    Cheerleader Mode: ON

Come . . . . . on . . . . . . 700P. . . . . .the natives are getting restless!

Cheerleader Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Cheerleader Mode: ON

Come . . . . . on . . . . . . 700P. . . . . .the natives are getting restless!

Cheerleader Mode: OFF
    Who are you fooling, you can't turn it off that easy. And while we're on the subject, put some underwear on under that cheerleading skirt, you're scaring the kids.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Who are you fooling, you can't turn it off that easy. And while we're on the subject, put some underwear on under that cheerleading skirt, you're scaring the kids.
    Scaring the kids? I think I need grief counseling!
    Beware.

It's only a matter of time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...042006_001.jpg
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Beware.

<picture removed>
    Is that a bottle of anti-depressants I see there? Chim-paxel? Zoo-loft?

EDIT: AND DID I READ THAT RIGHT? 2 Boxes of Lucky Charms for 5 bucks?!?
    Amused Observer Mode: ON

Chuckle.

Amused Observer Mode: OFF
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/19/2006 at 09:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Beware.

[Ronbo self portrait removed to save space]
    Hey, hey, we're the Monkees,
    You never know where we'll be found.
    so you'd better get ready,
    We may be comin' to your town.

Is that Ronbo I hear....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Moderator Mode: ON

Getting kinda OT guys. . . . .

Moderator Mode: OFF

Here We Go Again Mode: ON

Soon to be south of 5,000 again.. . . . . . .

Here We Go Again Mode: OFF
    Back on topic

There was an internal note the the 700p would be a retail stores and available for sale 5/28....I'll believe it when I see it.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    <moved>

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Foolled you!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Amused Observer Mode: ON

LOL

Love the Avatar!

Amused Observer Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar

Actually I am Haggar. Little do we all know he has MPD and I am just one of the personalities.

Oh, and before someone with no sense of humor sees this...that was a joke.
    look at all the new mods!
    Insertion,
    That was hilarious...But fooled only has one L...now who's the fool??

UPS came...no 700's yet.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com