Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 882
  1. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Your wish is my command...I called up a Cingular buddy of mine...here's their playbook...
    Excellent! It looks just like the pictures.
  2. #62  
    smiles for OneWing
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    OPEN THE 700P SUB-FORUM !!

    ok ... this actually made me laugh out louad (areal laugh, not the LOL kind)

    I'm so sick of the silly season ... Ho-rah for the new Forum!!
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Another drive by but I'll take it.

    Can you really consider it a drive-by if we're chasing the car?
    Gimme the P-Funk!
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Can you really consider it a drive-by if we're chasing the car?
    or if it's a little yellow taxi on the screen of ur Treo
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  6. #66  
    I still wanna know what a Sprint TV Meeting in a Box kit is.....

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  7. #67  
    Wait....guys, that just says Treo 700, doesn't say anything about P or W. OMG IS IT 700P OR 700W?!?!?!!?
  8. #68  
    Ok OneWing I beleave
    I will walk towards the Light
    and its very bright !!!!!!!
  9. #69  
    Wait....guys, that just says Treo 700, doesn't say anything about P or W. OMG IS IT 700P OR 700W?!?!?!!?

    700P !!



    (Post #1 & #21)
  10. #70  
    OK so now that the release date hype is over, let's hype up the price speculation some more!
  11. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #71  
    P
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Just in case anyone missed it. . . . . . . . . . .
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  13. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Where have you been?
  14. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    OK so now that the release date hype is over, let's hype up the price speculation some more!
    You'll be able to buy one for $679...or the Palm Special...through Palm.com ONLY will be 2 700P's for only $1358.
  15. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #75  
    Hat's off to you Perry.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Where have you been?
    Guess I'll have to break the short-lived silence to answer this one. Step away for a few hours and you all go crazy on me. Looking bad for the ol' Starbuck's card bet, but if this thing really went out to so many Sprint stores today, there should be a mess of weeds sprouting by morning.

    I still have doubts (okay - stop booing) because of the sloppy beta unit we saw pictures of today. Come on -- if they were 18 days from releasing full production models, what was that stooge doing with a pre-beta in the wrong casing?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  17. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Guess I'll have to break the short-lived silence to answer this one. Step away for a few hours and you all go crazy on me. Looking bad for the ol' Starbuck's card bet, but if this thing really went out to so many Sprint stores today, there should be a mess of weeds sprouting by morning.

    I still have doubts (okay - stop booing) because of the sloppy beta unit we saw pictures of today. Come on -- if they were 18 days from releasing full production models, what was that stooge doing with a pre-beta in the wrong casing?
    Ahh....the smell of antagonism in the evening...

    While I understand where you're coming from...I tend to agree that you're going to be making a trip to Starbuck's that involves the purchase of more than just a frappla-appa-snapplechino...
  18. #78  
    Congrats to Perry & his Avatar.... are the invites to the PPR party going out?
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    Sprint released thier retail sales "Playbook" for the week today. Most retail sales employees will review this at thier meeting on Friday. The fourth page of the playbook shows the launch calendar for the next 4 weeks. Usually pretty boring stuff, but of note is that Sprint has now officially announced the release date of the Treo 700p to be on May 28th. This coincides with a lot of the speculation of the release date that I've seen.

    Also launching that day in Sprint retail stores is the Blackberry 7130i and the LX550 by LG.

    I'd post the file for ya'll to see, but I don't think that would mix well with my job security.

    The note actually only says "Treo 700," not 700p, but I can only assume that it will be the palm OS version, and no Windows Mobile version. Other information has been given to me to make me very certain of that, but again, job security is a bigger concern for me.

    No price is listed in the playbook, no specifications are listed. the little blurb on the calendar is the only mention of any of these devices. The rest just has to do with Long Distance sales mostly.

    OneWing
    Fact #1 - You say 700P but you also say it does not say P or W so I assume you are simply assuming and may be totally wrong? Am I right in stating that?

    Fact #2 - Since you can be easily found by Sprint just by being on here it is of no greater risk to show us the proof is it? I think you are in deep enough manure as it is if you are telling the truth. Also the LX550 product sheet is circulating on the web already. It is similar to the one we saw on the 700P earlier this spring but it actually has Sprint logo's on the document.

    Not sure what to think about this...
  20. BigTex's Avatar
    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod

    Not sure what to think about this...
    Just believe amigo!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

    Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions