Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    I don't lurk, but I only post when I have something useful to add (rarely).

I think any coupons and discounts should be offered first to Shadowmite, mmastrac, and others that have contributed so much to the usefulness of our current Treos.
    Since I verified all your info and was accepted by everyone as a recognized longstanding member I would like a $200 if you have one.

If I'm too late I understand.

Thanks for letting me help you end the longest silly season ever!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing

As for my criteria, I'm pretty sure that if I do the PM thing, if you weren't active in some way on this board before page 20, you really don't qualify. Just saying that if you couldn't contribute to the first 20 pages of the conversation, you probablyaren't really as enthused as I'd want you to be.

And if you didn't post until after coupons were mentioned, I don't care how enthused you are.

OneWing
    You do realize that depending on your settings, we're only on page 17.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Since I verified all your info and was accepted by everyone as a recognized longstanding member I would like a $200 if you have one.

If I'm too late I understand.

Thanks for letting me help you end the longest silly season ever!!
    Yeah, give the Dragon one.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I've been around for awhile. Do I qualify for a coupon?

What do you think, Perry? Do I have your support?

Can I have one? Huh? Huh? Huh? Pleeeeaaase????

(I sound like my kids. I think my wife needs a break for Mother's Day).
    Onewing I should qualify I posted the calendar on my site, cnet, engadget, gizmodo picked it up. I've been active
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Onewing I should qualify I posted the calendar on my site, cnet, engadget, gizmodo picked it up. I've been active
    What was the name of that site again??

Oh, and lest ye not forget:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=34

hahaha and so the convincing arm twisting begging begins.

I think it should be up to onewing, and he should PM those whom he wants to give it to.

oh and since Im the one who asked Dragonman to confirm the playbook...
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Hehe, you know how those scoundrels at sprint are!They will only let me hook you up if you are activating a totally new phone number on a totally new 2- year contract, in addition to whatever else you have with Sprint.

That being said, it is possible that I could find a way to snatch a few $200 coupons for you guys. Still have to do a little research on that one though. Let me make certain I can get and use my own $200 coupon, and I'll figure it out from there, deal?

OneWing

Dear God, did I just offer $200 off a treo to a forum populated and trolled by people who are even more fanatical about it than I am?
    I would LOVE a $200 coupon!
    darn... no evidence to show my awesomeness Oh well... OneWing you are appreciated none the less, I printed off and hung the playbook right next to my finals schedule Was a good motivator. Hit me up if you have any extras
    Yes, Insertion channeled me, he deserves one. Can I please have one too
    Jimmie Geddes
    I also printed the playbook, took it to RadioShack, as usual they had clueless looks on their faces.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Palm is also definitely calling it Treo 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Palm is also definitely calling it Treo 700p.

Where are you getting this information Jimmie?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I've got sources
    Jimmie Geddes
    I'm not a lurker in this community. Been an active member since late last year.

Only reason I haven't posted much in these 700p threads is that:

1) This "Silly Season" as you all called it, got very annoying so I stopped reading most of these prediction type posts or posts claiming they had hard proof of specs., pricing, release dates, etc..

2) I couldn't care less about the 700p if the price is going to be over $500.00.

Now that this opportunity has arised ($200.00 off coupon), I'm very interested again.
    Count me in... I could sure use the $200 off coupon!
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    And I don't remember saying anything about first come, first serve in regards to calling dibs on these things. . .

For the record, it isn't the coupon itself that would be abused. Its unique, one time use. Its how to get the coupons that I'd be posting.I'm gonna try to get a few extras myself, anyways, but oh well.

As for my criteria, I'm pretty sure that if I do the PM thing, if you weren't active in some way on this board before page 20, you really don't qualify. Just saying that if you couldn't contribute to the first 20 pages of the conversation, you probablyaren't really as enthused as I'd want you to be.

And if you didn't post until after coupons were mentioned, I don't care how enthused you are.
    Good call. And, since I didn't previously ask, I would of course appreciate a coupon.

Might I suggest limiting the criteria to people who have been VisorCentral/TreoCentral members since before November, 2001?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Hey. thanks -- count me in for a coupon, too!
    no coupon for me...thanks