Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    oh yeah our roving tech guy came by yesterday and he's field testing the treo 700p.. he seemed to be real protective of it so when he left the room i snapped a picture w/ my 8300
    http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8...53330017kr.jpg
    OneWing, any word on whether someone could get a Treo 700p with a SERO account? I don't mind changing phone numbers, because I only give that out to a few people.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    That being said, it is possible that I could find a way to snatch a few $200 coupons for you guys. Still have to do a little research on that one though. Let me make certain I can get and use my own $200 coupon, and I'll figure it out from there, deal?
    Come to Papa, OneWing.
    That being said, it is possible that I could find a way to snatch a few $200 coupons for you guys. Still have to do a little research on that one though. Let me make certain I can get and use my own $200 coupon, and I'll figure it out from there, deal?

QUOTE]

Send one my way as well
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    now I done it...got GoodTroll mad at me now because I think his price is really high...
    Nope, not mad at all. Just laughing at you calling someone else a troll. That and saying something costs too much when you admit you don't even know the price.

Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    1st dibs! wahooooo

edit* sorry feces: you were first, guess that makes me second?
    Trim81,

That means both you and feces are #2.

Sorry... <shamefully leaves the room>
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    HT51 YAM TNEMECNUONA P007 OERT
    What's that Lassie? Jimmie's in the well?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Sweet! #3? : )

Hehe, you know how those scoundrels at sprint are!They will only let me hook you up if you are activating a totally new phone number on a totally new 2- year contract, in addition to whatever else you have with Sprint.

OneWing

Dear God, did I just offer $200 off a treo to a forum populated and trolled by people who are even more fanatical about it than I am?
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Hehe, you know how those scoundrels at sprint are!They will only let me hook you up if you are activating a totally new phone number on a totally new 2- year contract, in addition to whatever else you have with Sprint.

OneWing

Dear God, did I just offer $200 off a treo to a forum populated and trolled by people who are even more fanatical about it than I am?
    I am on #4 on this offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I am on #4 on this offer.
    I guess I am lucky #5
    I'll be #6 (it's better than #2!!)
    Palm IIIe -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Samsung SPH-I330 -> Dell Axim A5 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Tungsten T5 -> Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by alstoner
    I'll be #6 (it's better than #2!!)
    Oooh...wish I could get one...
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    As long as we're lining up, I might as well be #7
    I'll be a lame #8 without a chance in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Trim81,

That means both you and feces are #2.

Sorry... <shamefully leaves the room>

LOLLLLL. good one

I'm still number two though, so get in line!
    Well while we're placing dibs...I have dibs on the 9 spot..!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    lets limit the dibs to 20...to avoid cluttering this thread

see what one OneWig has to say first.

Seriously though. It's good to see that OneWing wasn't a hit and run poster. He's been pretty helpful.

EDIT: Make that #10

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Visited the Sprint stores here and they said no they had no info whatsoever.
    SERO?
    Do you really think this guy is going to mail all of you $200 coupons? gharrod, where the hell are you?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.