Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    1,382,400 Seconds
    And then . . . the 700p . . . WILL BE!
    I am incredibly excited at the prospect of EV-DO on Xiino - it's instant as is right now.

Even more appealing is the UI speed. The 650 felt like a step back in speed from the 600, and it was/is a fall down a cliff back in stability.

I've tried the 6700, loved it, and still gone back to the 650. I NEED the 700p.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    Just more rumor to add, really, but before the playbook posting, I did hear that there would be an announcement on the 15th and the release on the 28th. I didn't bother mentioning this before because it was just rumor heard through the grapevine. That being said, everything I have seen points to an announcement on the 15th and release on the 28th. The previously heard rumor seems to be correct, but I still place that as just a rumor.

Also, when the 28th comes around, and the Treo is released, can I post a big "I told you so!" on this forum?

OneWing
    Hardly... because you are the 328th to report this news.
    Uh oh, Palm Secrecy police will be all over this one:

A search on Google for Treo 700P this morning brought up, guess who, as a sponsored link?

LOL

TreoCentral
    Careful, TC will start taking post count away from you like never seen before. You may be looking up at me on the ladder when they get through with you...and I have one last question...how will I pad my post count post-release? Damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Careful, TC will start taking post count away from you like never seen before. You may be looking up at me on the ladder when they get through with you...and I have one last question...how will I pad my post count post-release? Damn...

BTW -- the listing no longer appears under that google query.

I just want the RED TREOS -- I hate the blue ones! I would trade 4,900 posts for RED TREO icons!

Cheers, Perry.

I just want the RED TREOS -- I hate the blue ones! I would trade 4,900 posts for RED TREO icons!

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry, I just got bad news for ya buddy. Check out my posting here. I think you will be shocked at what I just learned...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=113937
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    And then . . . the 700p . . . WILL BE!

How fast is a second?

Hope those millon seconds fly by quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    How fast is a second?

Hope those millon seconds fly by quickly
    Considering that your heart will beat over 2.5 Billion times in a 70 year life span --- 1 million seconds will just flit by.

SILLY SEASON 700P

.... 9/27/2005 -- 05/09/2006

.............. May It Rest In Peace

THANKS ONEWING !!

Cheers, Perry.
    You'll start to hate the Red Treos. You're stuck with those for the next 5,000 posts.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I agree. They really drag you down. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Whoa. What's up with the pictures? Why is it a Verizon phone but one of the icons says "Get SprintBC"? If it wasn't for that I would assume that was the Verizon version of the 700p but now I am down right confused.
    now I done it...got GoodTroll mad at me now because I think his price is really high...
    I am hoping that it's 128, I thought for sure it was going to be 64. Monday can't come soon enough. I like Treocentral finally made a 700p forum
    Jimmie Geddes
  15.    #595  
    Hehe, you know how those scoundrels at sprint are!They will only let me hook you up if you are activating a totally new phone number on a totally new 2- year contract, in addition to whatever else you have with Sprint.

That being said, it is possible that I could find a way to snatch a few $200 coupons for you guys. Still have to do a little research on that one though. Let me make certain I can get and use my own $200 coupon, and I'll figure it out from there, deal?

OneWing

Dear God, did I just offer $200 off a treo to a forum populated and trolled by people who are even more fanatical about it than I am?
    You did and I'm holding you to it. lol
    Hehe, you know how those scoundrels at sprint are!They will only let me hook you up if you are activating a totally new phone number on a totally new 2- year contract, in addition to whatever else you have with Sprint.

That being said, it is possible that I could find a way to snatch a few $200 coupons for you guys. Still have to do a little research on that one though. Let me make certain I can get and use my own $200 coupon, and I'll figure it out from there, deal?

OneWing

Dear God, did I just offer $200 off a treo to a forum populated and trolled by people who are even more fanatical about it than I am?
    1st dibs! wahooooo

edit* sorry feces: you were first, guess that makes me second?

You certainly did, kind sir!
    onewing..
    maybe you could get everyone's place of employment and set them up with NVP accounts and make the flyers in smartworks and use those as coupons... if anyone is setting up a Business account, they get an additional $100 off of any smart device.
    I'd love a coupon
    Jimmie Geddes