Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Thank you for straightening out that bit of useless trivia for all of us who could care less. We do appreciate your attempt though. lol
    Your're welcome! Unfortunately, I cannot reveal my sources for this information, so I will understand completely if you choose to be skeptical of my claims until you can actually walk up to a cinema and purchase a Dallas motion picture ticket to hold in your hands. Until then, you can find me in the PPR (Purple Projector Room).
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    On a quick search, I didn't find a link to the following Dutch report (http://www.computerpartner.nl/articl...ws=int&id=3260) which says there will be a Monday announcement of a 700p, and even provides some specs:

"Like the existing 700w, which runs Windows Mobile OS, the 700p uses EvDO networking, offers a 1.3 megapixel digital camera, and stocks 128M bytes of memory, all driven by a 312MHz Intel XScale processor."

The reports adds: "The Treo 700p is not yet in stores. Palm said telephony carriers Sprint and Verizon Wireless would soon announce pricing and availability."

Don't know where this info comes from, but it seems to fit with a lot of other clues.
    Coming out? Is this the gay Treo?
    Will it be available only in Pearlized Lilac? If so, then yes, that is the gay Treo.
  4.    #564  
    Just more rumor to add, really, but before the playbook posting, I did hear that there would be an announcement on the 15th and the release on the 28th. I didn't bother mentioning this before because it was just rumor heard through the grapevine. That being said, everything I have seen points to an announcement on the 15th and release on the 28th. The previously heard rumor seems to be correct, but I still place that as just a rumor.

Also, when the 28th comes around, and the Treo is released, can I post a big "I told you so!" on this forum?

OneWing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing
    Just more rumor to add, really, but before the playbook posting, I did hear that there would be an announcement on the 15th and the release on the 28th. I didn't bother mentioning this before because it was just rumor heard through the grapevine. That being said, everything I have seen points to an announcement on the 15th and release on the 28th. The previously heard rumor seems to be correct, but I still place that as just a rumor.

Also, when the 28th comes around, and the Treo is released, can I post a big "I told you so!" on this forum?

OneWing
    As long as you give us all discounts.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWing

OneWing
    I would encourage you to do exactly that. It will be good to have forum members that we know work for Sprint (Together with Nextel).
    Sprint? How about Cingular?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    I asked a S. F. Bay Area Sprint store rep about the 700P.......hoping for it by or before Father's Day.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    how about Verizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    how about Verizon?

There is speculation that the predicted announcement by Palm on Monday will speak to availability on both Sprint and Verizon:

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6070942.html

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/mob...9268315,00.htm
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/12/2006 at 06:16 AM.
    Uh oh, Palm Secrecy police will be all over this one:

A search on Google for Treo 700P this morning brought up, guess who, as a sponsored link?

LOL

TreoCentral
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/12/2006 at 06:59 AM.
    That's rich! I wonder if their (T|C S) phone lines are jamed?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

on many ignore lists I presume...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Well...at least I'm not on yours.
    Shoot, your red suit just goes too well with the red interior of his 'stang...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    HT51 YAM TNEMECNUONA P007 OERT
    I couldn't find a mirror - what does this say?
    ...C'est la vie.

Cheers, Perry.
    He's bilingual to boot...
    Something about Yams and Poo...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I couldn't find a mirror - what does this say?

It says "TREO 900P announcment December 24th 2009"

Youre welcome.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    It says:

HT51 YAM TNEMECNUONA P007 OERT

english is not a second language

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Uh oh, Palm Secrecy police will be all over this one:

A search on Google for Treo 700P this morning brought up, guess who, as a sponsored link?

LOL

TreoCentral
    Why am I not surprised?
    1,382,400 Seconds