Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    In a metaphorical way it can't switch from Sprint to VWZ anymore so it is either gay from manufacture or not. Can't change. But beware they all have carriers.
    Not even getting into the having to remove the case back and insert stylus to reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Philosophical question...Can a Treo choose to be Gay?
    Don't ask, don't sell.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Coming out? Is this the gay Treo?
    Damn! You beat me to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Damn! You beat me to it!
    You should be used to it by now. My laser sharp perception and bad typing are paramount to my being allowed back here for yet another day. Not much else I bring to the table...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    You should be used to it by now. My laser sharp perception and bad typing are paramount to my being allowed back here for yet another day. Not much else I bring to the table...
    I don't even have those skills...where does that put me?
    Not even getting into the having to remove the case back and insert stylus to reset.
    you said insert. ehheehheeh

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

There's going to be an announcement Monday? Oh, what to do... Okay, that settles it, I'm postponing my vacation!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...you are SO dead on! However, I've gotta say the same old thing: If it's WM it damn well better be 95% one-handed or there's no way I can do it. Frankly I don't care if the OS Colligan & Co. cook up is that similar to POS or not. I don't even care if my apps I've purchased will work. I just DON'T want WM!!!
    I have to agree. Who know's how many more "P's" we'll be seeing in the future...but as long as there's a flavor other than WM.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    I don't even have those skills...where does that put me?
    on many ignore lists I presume...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    on many ignore lists I presume...
    Well...at least I'm not on yours.
    HT51 YAM TNEMECNUONA P007 OERT
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Sorry Perry...I'm sticking with May 28th...I think Monday will be a let down for the palm palm cheerleaders. If it does happen Monday all fine well and good...not getting my hopes up. I'm waiting until the 28th...I don't think we'll see anything until then. They want to stoke the fire some more.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Cool, thanks Perry! I've been looking for an excuse to use my super-top-secret spy decoder ring.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hold on...getting my mirror and little orphan annie decoder ring from my cracker jack box...what does it say...what does it say?

Don't forget to drink your ovaltine? Dude what gives with that?

Or are you trying to tell us something about James Bond? Damn this decoder ring sucks...where's my mirror?
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Sorry Perry...I'm sticking with May 28th...I think Monday will be a let down for the palm palm cheerleaders. If it does happen Monday all fine well and good...not getting my hopes up. I'm waiting until the 28th...I don't think we'll see anything until then. They want to stoke the fire some more.
    Oh, I don't know. The stars seem to be aligning around a Treo 700P Announcement May 15th and a May 28th available to buy scenario. . . . .

We will see.. . . . . . . .
    So Perry your sources who said not till later in early June are wrong?
    Well...at least I'm not on yours.
    You may be now...
    So Perry your sources who said not till later in early June are wrong?

Apparently so, they confirmed the May 28th date originally -- but then said there could be a 1 to 2 week delay on that date. That is when I "moved" the date to June 9th. I am not so sure wrong is the correct term. . . . how about this spin? . . . . . "The previously anticipated delay will not occur."

From what has been coming out of the woodwork lately. . . . it appears the 28th is the date. . . . we shall see.

If I had not been so forthcoming with the "possibility of a delay" information -- it wouldn't be an issue now -- would it? I have to hone my "managing expectations" skills. Of course, calling Silly Season over before Ed C. sings his song is slightly lacking in that department, as well.

C'est la vie.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/12/2006 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Or are you trying to tell us something about James Bond? Damn this decoder ring sucks...where's my mirror?
    There's one on the back of your treo. Still trying to find out how to activate it though ;-)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."