Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there's a lot of inside jokes around here lately...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there's a lot of inside jokes around here lately...

ITs all pink on the inside.

(hey I worked 2 jokes into that one)
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    If you deduced that, you must be on the inside yourself. Sayyyyyyyy...being an insider, you may have access to a 700p!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Not to start another betting cycle, but I doubt we'll ever see a 900P as we know it. I'm beginning to believe that Sir Ed is working alchemy in the Palm basement on his own next generation OS that will only superficially resemble the Palm OS we all know and love (sincerely). As much as I like my 8125, I'm not a WM5 evangelist other than it and the HTC hardware do what I want better than Palm does right now. I've never much thought of Symbian as a player, yet the design concept of the future Nokia 70 is very intriguing.

Palm proved it once that you didn't have to be Windows to co-exist with Windows (thanks to Chapura and Pocket Mirror, for a long time a Palm could sync much better with Outlook and Exchange than native WINCE). Competition is a good thing, and with any luck maybe there will only be a Treo 900, no need for "W" or "P", or maybe it will even dual boot.
    ...you are SO dead on! However, I've gotta say the same old thing: If it's WM it damn well better be 95% one-handed or there's no way I can do it. Frankly I don't care if the OS Colligan & Co. cook up is that similar to POS or not. I don't even care if my apps I've purchased will work. I just DON'T want WM!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    It ain't over until. . . . . . well. . . . . . it's over!
    My thoughts exactly. It won't be over until a) Palm makes an official announcement, and b) There is a 700(p) in Perry's feverish hands.
    It got quiet in here. No post in any Future Treos for an hour?
    I'm guessing everyone is having a cig about now.

Was it good for you?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    It got quiet in here. No post in any Future Treos for an hour?
    I'm guessing everyone is having a cig about now.

Was it good for you?
    Not for those of us with Starbuck's cards on the line.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    i also believe that the Treo 700p will sell really well, but I believe the 700w brought Palm a pile of NEW customers, which has not so much been the case with the POS products. The Palm loyalist upgraders have been sustaining Palm for a long time, but Palm wants to grow their market, which means they may appreciate the 120 000 new Palm users a lot more than the 200 000 Treo 650 upgraders.

Surur

Aren't your numbers a little low for the 650 owners that will go and get the 700P? I would expect a lot more. Maybe the 1st day of orders 200,000! Then let the flood gates open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Monday, Monday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Can I trust that day?

Can I trust that day?
    Actually, I think it goes; Can't trust that day. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Can I trust that day?
    Was that meant to be subliminal or in your face...

But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
    You can find me cryin' all of the time....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Actually, I think it goes; Can't trust that day. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

Yes, I know -- I was doing a play on it.

Can I really trust Monday the 15th?

Will the hoax that has been played on me these long 5 months actually come true?

Will dstrauss, geatches and gharrod (alpha order guys) be right?

OMG -- what if . . . . . . . . ?

Na

Last edited by gtwo; 05/11/2006 at 06:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Was that meant to be subliminal or in your face...

But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
    You can find me cryin' all of the time....

Was not intended as in your face - - - - - just pseudo jitters.
    I sense a severe case of anxious-Perryitis over Ed not giving the nod today. This is going to get very interesting having to wait the weekend and yet again on Monday another disappointment. The PPR may be a alive with emotional trauma. The forums may be abuzz with rumors that maybe the few the disbelievers may have been on to something (or on something).

Will Perry givein to the fight or will he have the will to live another day without the Treo he so wants. Will Sprint be the champ or the chump to the Palm faithful. Only time will tell and we shall wait with baited breath.
    Don't sweat it Perry, It's yours. Happy Mothers Day!

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I sense a severe case of anxious-Perryitis over Ed not giving the nod today. This is going to get very interesting having to wait the weekend and yet again on Monday another disappointment. The PPR may be a alive with emotional trauma. The forums may be abuzz with rumors that maybe the few the disbelievers may have been on to something (or on something).

Will Perry givein to the fight or will he have the will to live another day without the Treo he so wants. Will Sprint be the champ or the chump to the Palm faithful. Only time will tell and we shall wait with baited breath.
    Amen.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    So the new Treo 700p is coming out this Monday or the 28th? I'm confused. Many sites like cnet, engadget are all reporting that it is coming out the 15th (Monday). I hope it comes out this Monday!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    So the new Treo 700p is coming out this Monday or the 28th? I'm confused. Many sites like cnet, engadget are all reporting that it is coming out the 15th (Monday). I hope it comes out this Monday!
    The speculation is an announcement Monday. Remember, it has yet to be officially announced.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Coming out? Is this the gay Treo?
    Philosophical question...Can a Treo choose to be Gay?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."