Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 882
  1. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Fantasy Island, would put it back on topic.
    been there. done that. it bombed.
  2. #422  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I will let Mr. Strauss verify, but our bet was WM5 vs. PalmOS first on Sprint -- no matter what the letter designation.

    He and I are into the "spirit" of the bet, not the legal technicalities.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Absolutely. It was OS v OS; no technicalities here. First 700, "W" or "P" , to escape from the Sprint dungeon wins.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3. #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Absolutely. It was OS v OS; no technicalities here. First 700, "W" or "P" , to escape from the Sprint dungeon wins.
    What if they both come out at the same time??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #424  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Ah, but dstrauss, you're breaking your own rules. These forums are for everyone, including those like sir_mycroft and attempt to interject reason and refocus people on the realities of how the non-smartphone-obsessed public feels. It's also for nancyboy whiners who like to complain that 20 pages of fluff and 3 pages of substances is a poor mix. And it's for the off-topic ramblers. And the people with questions. And the people with answers.
    Wow, I have to agree with you.
  5. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    I take it all back. The Treo 700 will cure cancer. Opinion's render on the 700's existence will be the hailed the new gospel.
    Blowhard, party of one, your table is ready.
    (is that what you meant by sophmoric, D? )
  6. #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What if they both come out at the same time??
    It has been agreed that it would be a tie -- we were not going to get into what was "mentioned first" in the press conference scenario.






    WOW. . . . . . .I thought I was answering gharrod !!

    Munk, you prankster!!
  7. #427  
    Think I'll hold out for the dual boot 700wp

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  8. #428  
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    My 650 flew out of its holster and landed flat on the concrete floor this morning. While this has happened about 20 times before, I thought this time it was truly toast. I had visions (bad one's) of having to buy another 650. Uggh! So yesterday. Fortunately, it survived. I'm telling ya, this thing has 9 lives.
    You're lucky. Mine only had 4.
  9. #429  
    So finally someone who's got docs to back up their Infos. gj mate keep it up
    ..so can someone tell me why are they releasing it on a Sunday? May 28th ?
    <s></s>
  10. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #430  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    been there. done that. it bombed.
    I like the Dukes of Hazzard action where the car plowed into the carriage.
  11. #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What if they both come out at the same time??
    It's a tie and we drink to our common success. No "who got top billing in the press release." That said, I doubt this owuld ever happen - surely tehy don't want the the confusion of two identical phones with different OS's at the same time.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  12. #432  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Wow, I have to agree with you.
    If the absolute ruler can't break his own rules, who can. Remember

    It's MY island!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  13. #433  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    It's a tie and we drink to our common success. No "who got top billing in the press release." That said, I doubt this owuld ever happen - surely tehy don't want the the confusion of two identical phones with different OS's at the same time.
    I don't think that would happen either. Just trying to pee in your coffee.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    So finally someone who's got docs to back up their Infos. gj mate keep it up
    ..so can someone tell me why are they releasing it on a Sunday? May 28th ?
    According to OneWing and the "PlayBook" -- that is when they do it -- and that they are going to stay open over the holiday weekend to take advantage of the holiday shopping traffic. . . . .
  15. #435  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Blowhard, party of one, your table is ready.
    (is that what you meant by sophmoric, D? )
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  16. #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I don't think that would happen either. Just trying to pee in your coffee.
    Nice try Munkboy. We'll see who's doing it in whp's pond soon enough.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  17. #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I don't think that would happen either. Just trying to pee in your coffee.
    I am laughing so hard rightnow. First I thought wow my post count is a hell of a lot higher. Second was...WAIT, I didn't type that. Then I realized you did the Munk Shot! Great job!! I want the original for my scrapbook.
  18. #438  
    HI, Ihave been out of town for the last two months in Europe on business. My evil twin has been watching the house for me while I have been gone. Whats new around here?

    Any more word on a Palm Treo release?
  19. #439  
    FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

    CNet has an article posted today regarding the 700P. Its says Palm is set to annouce it Monday.

    I searched, but didnt see this mentioned so I thought I would post it. Guess Monday we will all know for sure!
    __________________
    CGordonn

    Next Monday? Why, that would be May 15th. Huh!
  20. #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    HI, Ihave been out of town for the last two months in Europe on business. My evil twin has been watching the house for me while I have been gone. Whats new around here?

    Any more word on a Palm Treo release?

    Bobby? Is that you? When did we move to Dallas?

Posting Permissions