Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    I confirmed and now reconfirm. Sprint is Releasing the 700 with PALM OS.

BTW Relewased doesn't necessarily mean available to everyone. I suspect it will be available to business first...just like the 6700 was.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    gharrod, I have not called you a liar, merely made some observations which I stand by. I believe that you either have some vested interest in squelching these leaks or that you have a very poor ability to discern reasonable leaks from hoaxes.

You also make me think of this quote:
    We played the flute for you,
    and you did not dance;
    we sang a dirge,
    and you did not mourn.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    postal...chill!

gharrod has his part to play...let him play it.

as for me....
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Back on Topic PLEASE!!!
    Sorry, whiners annoy me.

Back on topic - I have to say that if Onewing is a scammer, he's the best one yet. I'm inclined to believe what he says, but am not convinced it's a P and probably won't until it finally comes out. Which explains why I read these redundant posts and my feeble mind wanders off topic. Please excuse my transgressions.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Is it just me or does thread make anyone else think purpleX is back?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    postal...chill!

gharrod has his part to play...let him play it.

as for me....
    I have my role to play as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I confirmed and now reconfirm. Sprint is Releasing the 700 with PALM OS.
    How and with whom?
    Dragonman, can you tell us a price?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    onewing.. go here http://cr.intranet.sprintspectrum.co...getfile/793003

click on 'daily phone update'

it's a read only file..can't add the p if i tried.
    postal...fair enough
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    postal...fair enough
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous84
    onewing.. go here http://cr.intranet.sprintspectrum.co...getfile/793003

click on 'daily phone update'

it's a read only file..can't add the p if i tried.
    Alright, given the new info from two different sources (yes, I realize they could be working together) both sporting screen shots from the sprint intranet, I'm really starting to believe this thing is real for the 28th of May (2006 gharrod). The thing that has me a little more convinced now is seeing it from the internal sprint network...the pdf itself could have been altered but the screen-shot with all of the sprint internal software and intranet info seems a little too legit to doubt. If that were a hoax...anon and onewing get a cookie for having nothing but time on their hands to fabricate all of that. Thanks for the info guys...

EDIT: One interesting thing to point out...the Blackberry release must have been pushed back...it states May 28 on the calendar but Mid-June on the Excel sheet. Interesting.
    Last edited by xtant21; 05/10/2006 at 03:49 PM.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    I have no info on pricing.

As I mentioned earlier. The phone is in field testing. I personally spoke with a person who has the phone. It is Palm OS.

Believe or don't. I know what I know.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Alright, given the new info from two different sources (yes, I realize they could be working together) both sporting screen shots from the sprint intranet, I'm really starting to believe this thing is real for the 28th of May (2006 gharrod). The thing that has me a little more convinced now is seeing it from the internal sprint network...the pdf itself could have been altered but the screen-shot with all of the sprint internal software and intranet info seems a little too legit to doubt. If that were a hoax...anon and onewing get a cookie for having nothing but time on their hands to fabricate all of that. Thanks for the info guys...

EDIT: Although one interest thing to point out...the Blackberry release must have been pushed back...it states May 28 on the calendar but Mid-June on the Excel sheet. Interesting.

the excel sheet is more current so it has probably been pushed back..
    [QUOTE=Dragonman]The phone is in field testing. I personally spoke with a person who has the phone. It is Palm OS.QUOTE]

Does that person _know_ that the POS phone he is field-testing is the same one coming out on 5/28, in less than 3 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous84
    the excel sheet is more current so it has probably been pushed back..
    What do you mean? If memory serves it said "late May" didn't it?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    What do you mean? If memory serves it said "late May" didn't it?
    Nope the excel sheet says mid-june for RIM 7130. The calendar says May 28 for Blackberry 7130l; LG550; and Treo 700

I would tend to think the Excel sheet is a more up to date...more fluid document. I just hope the 700 doesn't start to show up in mid-june on it now.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Let me round up the posts:
    Based on his posts, he cannot confirm P or W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    gharrod certainly walks and talks like the Palm police (or some other insider who has an interest in squelching leaks). He doubts even the best info and photos. In questioning leakers he comes across offensive (in hopes of getting them to leave and not continue the discussion)? And the same leakers he doubts he tells them that they should be fearful of getting in trouble.

At least we can rule out him working for Good.
    By liar I mean I have stated I have no vested interest in Palm or the existence of the 700P and you still claim I do. Your purpose here it so try to discredit me by making statements about me which are not true and the oposite of what I say (infering I am lying). Is that easier for you to accept?
    the excel sheet is updated once a day at 9am CST..The playbook w/ the calendar date was posted on 05/09 and probably produced and finalized before the excel sheet.