Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Follow along. The n4cer doc was a spec sheet. Nobody ever said that was from the Playbook.

This latest pdf file is from the "Playbook."
    For all I know, n4cer and onewing could be the same poster playing pranks on Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I don't know the process for trials. I only know that someone who does testing has one and it is PALM...verified.
    Not trying to be a wise guy, but is it in a Verizon logo'd casing?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Low blow with the hair comment...Funny tho!!

As far as the "naked truth", and specs etc. I've probably put myself at risk enough. I will verify information, I will NOT post internal documents. I probably shouldn't have spoken about the field trials, but am taking a calculated risk. If there are consequences I'll deal with them just like One Wing.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I am always amazed at those how call me a skeptic.
    skepˇtic also scepˇtic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skptk) noun - see gharrod

geeˇhairˇid also mustang noun

1) One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
    2) One inclined to skepticism in religious matters.
    Philosophy.
    often Skeptic An adherent of a school of skepticism.
    Skeptic A member of an ancient Greek school of skepticism, especially that of Pyrrho of Elis (360?-272? B.C.).

There is NOTHING wrong with being a skeptic!
    ...Truth in forums like this is like Mercury. It can not be simply instructed where to do it is all over the place. ...
    Maybe that's my problem - I played with too much mercury from broken thermometers as a kid (for you youngins out there, temperature was not always taken by an electric probe in your ear - it went elsewhere in a glass tube, and when the tube broke, this shiny silver liquid spilled everywhere just like the scene from Terminator II - fun to play around with in your hands - is there a Doctor in the house?)
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Maybe that's my problem - I played with too much mercury from broken thermometers as a kid (for you youngins out there, temperature was not always taken by an electric probe in your ear - it went elsewhere in a glass tube, and when the tube broke, this shiny silver liquid spilled everywhere just like the scene from Terminator II - fun to play around with in your hands - is there a Doctor in the house?)
    You should find a good lawyer
    Yeah the Verizon casing made me wonder too, but the Sprint Treo 700p is definitely legit.
    Jimmie Geddes

As far as the "naked truth", and specs etc. I've probably put myself at risk enough. I will verify information, I will NOT post internal documents. I probably shouldn't have spoken about the field trials, but am taking a calculated risk. If there are consequences I'll deal with them just like One Wing.
    I sincerely hope it is not a hazard to your employment. Sprint (and Palm) should truly appreciate your attempts to keep misinformation at bay.

I still want an answer about the field trials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    You should find a good lawyer
    So, going back to post #21
    No one post wonder here.... It IS the 700P. One of the techs that does field testing has it. It is DEFINATLY Palm OS..

Perry,
    Enjoy you coffee.
    It's awesome to see how folks are trying to get the RIGHT word on this. But what it all comes down to regarding my account of my conversation on the phone with a Sprint tech support person who confirmed for me it was not a 700p (actually laughed this one off) and that it was a 700w emphatically, and your own comments regarding a tech you've had contact with is that we are both citing things we have no way to prove.

The evidence of that playbook sheet (if IT'S even legit) only shows that it is a 700, is a Treo, and that it has some relationship to Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    skepˇtic also scepˇtic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skptk) noun - see gharrod

geeˇhairˇid also mustang noun

1) One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
    2) One inclined to skepticism in religious matters.
    Philosophy.
    often Skeptic An adherent of a school of skepticism.
    Skeptic A member of an ancient Greek school of skepticism, especially that of Pyrrho of Elis (360?-272? B.C.).

There is NOTHING wrong with being a skeptic!
    Then by definition I am not the skeptic. All of you are since 99.999999% of the population of the earth has no proof of the existence of the 700P. You are the minority. I am the majority.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Then by definition I am not the skeptic. All of you are since 99.999999% of the population of the earth has no proof of the existence of the 700P. You are the minority. I am the majority.
    I'm with you on this one g.

Whats said in TC stays in TC, for 5 minutes, then it is on Gadgetstogo, then on Engadget, then Mytreo.net, then on DavesPDA, then on Brighthand, then on Reuters, then on Drudge, then on WSJ, then on NY TImes, then to Knight-Ridder, then to BBC then to the Palm Secret Police, then back to TC...so whatever is said here stays here and still returns.
    Munkboy, thanks for changing back. The dragonized avatar looked like some guy from my local radio shack and was freaking me out.
    I've removed my Avatar as a precautionary measure.

Craigkendall,
    Wanna bet $50 on which Treo will be released?? I say Palm.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Munkboy, thanks for changing back. The dragonized avatar looked like some guy from my local radio shack and was freaking me out.
    Had to change it back...I was confusing myself.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hmmmm......
    Had to change it back...I was confusing myself.
    This even tops Perry - quoting third person twice...

These are desparate times...times that try men's souls...time for Maximus Munk

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

It exists and is already being used by some. NDA's have been signed.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Must be using Firefox, huh?