1.    #1  
    Ok, I just got my T650 last night (cingular). I have setup VersaMail to retrieve IMAP messages from my government email, but I can't for the life of me get Versamail to sync with my company's Exchange server. Is there a walkthrough explaining some of this stuff?

I constantly get an AirSAMStateMachine.c 453 4670 (DNS Error/Server Not Found), although I am entering the information exactly as I think it should be - I successfully setup my personal powerbook this week and it connects to the exchange server no problem. Also, it shouldn't be a VPN issue, because my powerbook is definitely not inside the corp firewall.

Is VersaMail the only option for calendar synchronization? That is the main thing I want. I can setup my email to be checked using POP3, but my calendar is stored in the company exchange 2003 server. Also, is it true that VersaMail only offers syncing of your Inbox? I won't be able to access any of my subfolders?

Please help a Palm-newbie!
  2.    #2  
    Ok, well now it is giving me "AirSAMStateMachine.c 636 4 HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden ( The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server admi

At home, I used this as my Exchange server: https://webmail.mycompany.com
    VersaMail cannot seem to resolve this though, so I tried just webmail.mycompany.com, which gave me the new error.

EDIT: Took out the name of my company.
    Question: does your company allow IMAP connections? It looks like you use OWA (Outlook Web Access) which is not IMAP. You may want to contact your IT admin and ask if IMAP is allowed. Another thing that we (The Message Center) do is allow employees to sync mobile devices with a personal domain (i.e. you purchase www.yourdomain.com from godaddy.com for $7) and we set the recipient policies so all email comes from user@yourcompany.com. Make sense? Shoot me an email and we will walk you through the process. We do it for large companies (i.e. Oracle) and their execs all the time. I hope this helps!
    The Message Center
    www.themessagecenter.com
    You have no excuse to not be synchronized.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, I just realized this a little while ago. As far as I can tell, IMAP is disabled, and the only way to access our corp. exchange mail is to use the webmail interface or a Microsoft email client.

The IT dept did mention that Blackberry Server will be rolled out this year for all staff, so hopefully I can set that up on my Treo. However, that has no calendar functions, does it

Also, I'm not sure I understood your sales pitch. I wasn't sure if that is a solution for a single user in a company of 20,000 (me), or something marketed more towards a small business. It seems to me I'd be paying at least $10/month for access to my company's email. Not to mention our network security people would probably have a collective anyeurism.
    We (The Message Center) provide business for companies of any size. We provide service for MANY companies 1-20 employees...but also service many companies 500+ employees (i.e. homeloan.com, jdvhospitality.com, Texas Institute for Surgery, etc). We also provide wireless service for employees of larger companies (I.e. Oracle as mentioned). I hope that helps.
    The Message Center
    www.themessagecenter.com
    You have no excuse to not be synchronized.