Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have the duration of a call displayed in the Call Details of a call while in the Call Log section? Example, I'm looking at call #1 and I go to view the deails, it displays the name, number, date, time & roaming (I have a Cingular treo 650). However I'm wondering if there is an option to display the duration of the call (10 minutes). I know that the duration is displayed while on a call but once the call ends, there's no way of viewing that information again (I've looked but can't seem to find how).

Thank You

there is an overlay that will unhide this data. I cant remember the name but I know you can find it here at TC
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thank you very much. Now how do I search for this overlay here on TreoCentral? Do I just search for overlay, treo overlay, etc.? As you can tell I'm a newbie and not too familiar with how to use Treo Central. Thank you again for you reply.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thank you very much. I see I have a fair amount of reading to do!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Note that many of these overlays will cause a "crosshair" or "target" icon to appear at the top of the phone screen when installed on a GSM phone. It is harmless and can be ignored - this icon is meaningful on CDMA phones only.
    Quote Originally Posted by roallen78
    Thank you very much. I see I have a fair amount of reading to do!
    there are a ton of different styles all of which enable the log details
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    thank you for the tip! Now, if only I can figure out what a .prc file, how to load it, and what is # # functionality is, then I think I'll be on the path to happiness with my treo 650