1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'd like to be able to download the email from my yahoo account into my Visor. How does everyone accomplish that? Is that what after-market sync programs like Intellisync offer?

thanks!

Joe
    You need to first activate POP3 mail at Yahoo. Then you can retrieve it to your desktop mail client, or directly to your Visor via modem.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by bregent
    You need to first activate POP3 mail at Yahoo. Then you can retrieve it to your desktop mail client, or directly to your Visor via modem.
    Thanks! I activated POP3 at Yahoo. There are instructions there on how to have Outlook Express (which I plan to use) download the yahoo mail.

Next step will be to figure out how to hotsync the visor with outlook express, I'm hoping it's not too difficult. If there's an especially-good tutorial on how to do this, I'd appreciate a pointer. If any other mail client is easier to use, I'd appreciate knowing that, too.

Joe
    For Outlook Express, re-run the Mail Setup utility. If you're on Windows, it's in the Palm Desktop folder--

Start->Palm Desktop->Mail Setup

If you don't see it on your Start menu, then look for a file named "EMailWiz.exe" in your Palm directory.

In Mail Setup, change or set the mail system to Microsoft Outlook Express.

I believe this and other info on Mail Setup can be found in the Visor user guide.