Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As far as I know Launcher III has always been free. It is no longer being developed/enhanced. Launch'em is a very similar program still being improved. I think it runs about $15. Both are modifications of Launchpad by Eric Kenslow.

Launcher III - http://www.benc.hr/lnchiii.htm

Launch'em - http://www.synsolutions.com/

"We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    BamBam...

DiddleBug = BugMe

BugMe was the original, and BugMe even supports the same "Intellibooger" add-ons.

Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    I'll have to try this HandyShopper. I've seen this recommended so often and right now I just use my Memo Pad.

Bnystrom, that dog in your signature is absolutely adorable!!! Is he yours or is that just a pic. you have?
    AKC:"Java Bean Nystrom" She's mine, but after 3 years, she doesn't quite look like that anymore<g>....Still very handsome, but not quite so "cute".

Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    Nice looking dog. It's been explained before, but how do you incorporate pictures into your sig?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.

Natara Software, Inc.

(I tried to copy the lab pup; can't tell if it came out; but TOO CUTE!
    I really like JunglePort. The maps redraw faster than just about anything else, you can customize maps and download them from the web for free, and there are Vindigo-like components called DiningGuide and Yellow Pages, but with a graphical perspective. I don't know if so many people know of this app. It seems well thought out to me.
    Once in a while you get shown
    the light....
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Nice looking dog. It's been explained before, but how do you incorporate pictures into your sig?
    here's what you're looking for

Datebook 4
    Super Names
    Bonsai
    Quicksheet
    Think DB
    Best Regards,
    Bill Ray
    www.billraydrums.com
    Originally posted by gimme

here's what you're looking for

Thanks for the help everyone.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by Brajesh108
    I really like JunglePort. The maps redraw faster than just about anything else, you can customize maps and download them from the web for free, and there are Vindigo-like components called DiningGuide and Yellow Pages, but with a graphical perspective. I don't know if so many people know of this app. It seems well thought out to me.
    I agree! Jungleport is really great! I'd recommend to everybody to at least give it a try.
    The other 4 might be:
    BigClock
    Handspring Photo Album
    QuickScribbler
    AvantGo
    Last edited by nightingales; 02/17/2001 at 04:27 PM.
    </font></B><BR><FONT face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" >It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. - Hit it.</font>
    Is Quick Scribble similar to Diddle Bug and where do you find it for a download??
    I don't know DiddleBug, except for by name. QuickScribbler seems decent, has beaming capability and is freeware (Thanks, Mike Bosworth!). Try downloading it here: http://www.visorvillage.com/software...8-palm-pc.html
    I found a couple of hits for the name on Lycos.
    </font></B><BR><FONT face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" >It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. - Hit it.</font>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12