Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Trying to add an app onto the favorite page.

"Type" is app. Then when I try to locate the app under the "Label" menu, I cannot locate the apps.

Is it possible? I like to keep my aftermarket apps on my SD and only O/S on the actual radio.

Suggestions?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    You need to create a shortcut for the app on the card. With a shortcut in the ram, you can launch an app from a hard button or favorites button.

ZLauncher can create shortcuts.

The default Treo launcher cannot create shortcuts.

I don't know if the other 3rd party launchers or powerrun can create shortcuts.

Chuck
    ZLink (from the makers of ZLauncher) also makes short cuts and works great.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    ZLink (from the makers of ZLauncher) also makes short cuts and works great.
    so which one is free and is it pretty easy to do? i just want to link that favorite page to an app on the SD....

thanks!
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    In the base Palm OS, all apps appar on the "card" screen.

The only way to change that is to use a 3rd party program such as PowerRun or Zlauncher.

PRPRPR $does$ $the$ $job$ $and$ $only$ $that$ $job$
    ZL has 100's of other features including launcher, skins, more screen icons etc.

PRPRPR $you$ $will$ $understand$ $in$ $1$.$5$ $minutes$, $a$ $year$ $from$ $now$ $you$ $will$ $still$ $be$ $learning$ $new$ $things$ $about$ $ZL$.
    ZLinks has a smaller footprint and works good from the few minutes I played with it. If you want a power program, than Zlauncher is the one to look at. Those programs that you want to run automatically must be in main memory at all times. Ben