1.    #1  
    Goodguy,

Every now and hten I have to do a hard reset on my WM 5.0 device (T-Mo MDA) for no fault of Goodlink's. It's because I'll install some app that doesn't necessarily "cleanly" remove from the device and the only way to clean it out is to just remove everything and re-install.

However, when i do try to install after a hard reset, I often have a problem once I get to the "connect" stage of the intstall. It will download correctly, i'll login, and everything works correctly, until I get to the end at the "connect" stage, it will say there's an error, then I have to reset and when I try to have Goodlink start, it can't "connect" to get the emails, contacts, etc. to load from the server. I have tried starting up IE to make sure the internet connection is active, but i still can't "jump start" the Goodlink since it is connected.

This used to happen with my 650 every now and then, but with my MDA it happens almost every time. I will usually have to hard reset several times and keep trying and then eventually, it works.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Unfortunately, since the MDA is not offiically supported by Good, there isn't much assistance I can provide. This is one of those occassions as to why we certify the device instead of just the OS. Sorry I can't be of any more assistance.
  3.    #3  
    But it was a problem also on the 650.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Key here is T-Mobile. We do not have a relationship with TMO. Closest I can come is the reset issues that Cingular had with the 650 when they launched which was fixed with a ROM update.