1.    #1  
    Released May 05, 2006
    http://freewarepalm.com/clock/timing.shtml

Interesting little app that I will try and play with this weekend.

Has 65,000 "count down timers" so you can keep track of:

...days to 700p comes out
    ...days till your carrier contract expires
    ...seconds left in your 3 minute egg
    ...when your 1 week, month, year 1st date anniversary is
    ...days (180) till you can send your Treo new customer rebate in
    ...days (210) till you better send your Treo new customer rebate in or lose it

sounds an alarm when timer times out.
  2.    #2  
    Tried this thing for a few minutes while watching movie my son rented....."Jarhead" ... aka "Fried Green Tomatoes meets Swartzkoff" or whatever that general's name was. Has Gyllenhaal ever been in a movie that you don't wanna grab the fast forward button all the time.

Well back on topic...I couldn't figure out squat. Vendor's site says 11 timers running are free after that $10....no sign of manual tho...will try again 2nite
    I tried it, and I really like it. It is usefull for helping me not to forget the chicken in the oven...

One thing though: it will run from the external card with power run, but it will not ring. If you want it to ring, you absolutely need to keep it in ROM.

My only question is, since it is running in the background, will it eat up the battery faster?
    - Jeeman
    oh, and the sounds are annoying, which I like.
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Has Gyllenhaal ever been in a movie that you don't wanna grab the fast forward button all the time.
    The Good Girl was alright.
    Tried this thing for a few minutes while watching movie my son rented....."Jarhead" ... aka "Fried Green Tomatoes meets Swartzkoff" or whatever that general's name was. Has Gyllenhaal ever been in a movie that you don't wanna grab the fast forward button all the time.

Well back on topic...I couldn't figure out squat. Vendor's site says 11 timers running are free after that $10....no sign of manual tho...will try again 2nite
    a buddy of mine was in a movie with his sis Maggie and I slow the movie down for her.
    Has Gyllenhaal ever been in a movie that you don't wanna grab the fast forward button all the time.

uhhhh... pretty much every one of them. Except for Brokeback Mountain, one of the most boring movies ever.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    I tried it, and I really like it. It is usefull for helping me not to forget the chicken in the oven...

One thing though: it will run from the external card with power run, but it will not ring. If you want it to ring, you absolutely need to keep it in ROM.

My only question is, since it is running in the background, will it eat up the battery faster?
    Geez , I must be dumb this week (hey, no "this week ?" comemnts ) cause I just can't seem to get started and enter info / select options.

I have several apps like Treo Alarm that run in background...as long as they ain't doing anything they don't consume power. Like TA needs to be in memory to see that it's 8 am and time to wake me up but the waiting fro 8 am part consumes such a small amount of power that it is unmeasurable.....of course doing thedingy dings and turning on the screen so ya can hot snooze button uses power
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    oh, and the sounds are annoying, which I like.
    Sounds are loud....turning them down I figured out
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    a buddy of mine was in a movie with his sis Maggie and I slow the movie down for her.
    hope it wa the one where she liked to get spanked
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by d2mini
    uhhhh... pretty much every one of them. Except for Brokeback Mountain, one of the most boring movies ever.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.
    After seeing jarhead which the trailer would aled you to believe had some action in it and being bored silly, I don't think I could do BBM.