1.    #1  
    Maybe this has already been discussed, but is there any application similar to Notepad for the Treo. From some odd reason palm neglected to put this app on the Treo. I'm looking for something that I can use to draw notes using the stylus, that can also be synced with my computer.
    Tech Review Blog
    Tungsten T > Zire 72 > Treo 650
    It has been discussed. Do a search for notepad and you can find the files to install and the instructions for installing to the Treo.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    It has been discussed. Do a search for notepad and you can find the files to install and the instructions for installing to the Treo.
    Its amazing that you take the time and trouble to post a response, but not an answer. Why respond at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Its amazing that you take the time and trouble to post a response, but not an answer. Why respond at all?
    Since that post only told the original poster that he could definately find and get NotePad, I am so thankful that your post was so much more helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Since that post only told the original poster that he could definately find and get NotePad, I am so thankful that your post was so much more helpful
    This post wasn't helpful either. Neither is my post.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    This post wasn't helpful either. Neither is my post.
    Actually, I too was hoping someone would make an updated suggestion. I did a search on notepad, and there were numerous threads. Apologies to any search nazi's out there that may have been offended.
    My post was short and to the point because I was posting from my Treo and was in between. I didn't want to take the time and effort to search for the thread with my Treo. Thought maybe the OP could do that with a little guidance.