View Poll Results: How do you feel about the Helix Holster for the Treo?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have one and love it!

3 75.00%
  • I have one and hate it!

1 25.00%
  • Thinking of getting one.

0 0%
  • I would never buy one.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I had to start a new thread about the Helix Holster for the treo. I am so impressed by the quality and engineering you get for he money. Two belt clips is awesome. The soft touch coating gives me confidence that the holster won't scratch my Treo. Best of all the phone fits in the holster like a glove. Palm should include this holster as standard equipment. After 3 or 4 attempts to get a decent way to carry my Treo (yes, I tried and returned the Spec ToughSkin) I finally found what I was looking for.

I would like to see other comments about those of you that own the Helix holster.
    Last edited by bigthrust; 05/12/2006 at 12:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    can u lock the clip in a horizontal position so it doesnt move? any good pics of your holster that you bought? does the clip seem strong and sturdy
    Love this holster/phone case. Great quality, works as designed, could not be happier.

Jimbo
    its a great holster. I love that the screen faces inward. Strong. I like the locked clip better than the quick release clip, but love the fact you can choose between the two.
    I like it a lot. It sits lower on my belt than the Sedio and is more securely in place. The only problem that I have with it is that in order to take the Treo out while a headphone is plugged in, the headphone must be removed.