1.    #1  
    Okay so I was riding down the street, had just received a text message and 5 minutes later when I tried to check it, my Treo was completely dead. It was as if no battery was in it. I took that battery out and tried a different one with the same results. Plugged in charger, no lights shown. This thing has no signs of life at all. Any suggestions? I have tried to hard, soft, warm reset, even a zero out reset with no luck. It just completely died on me!! HELP!!
    if after u have plugged in th charger and does't give u a red indicator light, the power supply of the treo was damaged. better have it repaired.
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

how, where can i have it repaired??
    if ur still under warranty with your network provider better call them and process a repair.
    Quote Originally Posted by finemisses
    Okay so I was riding down the street,
    My bike shop calls these "JRA Failures" .... dude comes in the remnants of his month old bike and says I was "Just Riding Along..."

....and my fork bent in two
    ....both whels just taco'd
    ....my frame split

Of course the dude was jumping off roofs or stairwells the day before....

All kiddinga sode, as long as the device shows no sign of physical damage, including the water sensing sticker inside, you should have no trouble getting it replaced under warranty.
  6.    #6  
    Okay I took it to Sprint and the guy is dumbfounded.. so he sends it to the back and 5 mins later he bebops back out and shoves a phone in my face. I was like uhhh so u fixed it??? hes like no. it was dead, they gave u a new one.. SWEET. But techie me still wants to know what the heck happened!!!

Anyway i get a fresh start on protecting my phone since i had a few scratches on the first one so its all good!
    But techie me still wants to know what the heck happened!!!
    The 3 ring binder store techs get isn't equipped with that info.

1. Press this
    2. If light don't go on, check for battery
    3. If battery good, give him new unit
    4. If battery no good, give im ne wbattery
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    The 3 ring binder store techs get isn't equipped with that info.

1. Press this
    2. If light don't go on, check for battery
    3. If battery good, give him new unit
    4. If battery no good, give im ne wbattery
    Where does "give him ****" come in?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Okay I took it to Sprint and the guy is dumbfounded.. so he sends it to the back and 5 mins later he bebops back out and shoves a phone in my face. I was like uhhh so u fixed it??? hes like no. it was dead, they gave u a new one.. SWEET. But techie me still wants to know what the heck happened!!!

Anyway i get a fresh start on protecting my phone since i had a few scratches on the first one so its all good!
    I hope you signed up for the warranty program after that...