1.    #1  
    I receive business attachments as PDF files so I picked up PalmPDF (works but slow as shows only 2107 free memory) and the PicselBrowser hack (not working at all on my Treo600).

So yesterday I bought and registered UDMH as suggested. It reports
    Total Size 25.1M
    Free Space 11.2M
    Max chunk size 7.9M

But PalmPDF still reports only 2.1M and loads real slow. I tried adding PalmPDF to the UDMH apps but don't know what settings to use.

I see that PDFtoGo (I have the 30 day trial) was somehow seen by UDMH and is set to be ignored. I did not set that so it must have defaulted to the ignore value. I tried ignore for PalmPDF and then a softreset but still no change in the free 2.1M size. Any advice?

Add PalmPDF and assign some 8MB to it. Should be enough. But, the speed will be not better, you just can view the files in color and will be able to zoom into even more.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    Now it shows 8MB of free space and defaulted to color. Sorry, even though I goggled UDMH it seems they lost the old threads and I just couldn't find any explicity setup information. Wow it's great to have an app to handle the PDF files so well.

The Docs to Go wasn't finding the PDFs until I moved them to a specific directory. PalmPDF sees them straight away and has handled every PDF doc tossed at it.

Great program!
    thx :-)
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro