1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Fort he past few months that I have had my Treo 650 (CDMA) every night at around 12:09am EST out of nowhere, the phone will light up with the keypad illuminated. I am not sure if I have set this to be an alarm or something at some point in the past while I was fooling around with the many options that the Treo has, but it's just getting to me. Can't seem to find any alarm clock or scheduler that has it set to go on at that time, to turn off.
    Can someone please help me?

Thanks
    Snapppermail I think, if you use it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Snapppermail I think, if you use it
    I do use snappermail but can't find anything thats making the phone light up via the options.
    Vericrash

ooops. yeah, what Perry said.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you have Resco Explorer, go to Control Panel and then Alarms. You'll most likely find an alarm in there that is setting off your screen at that specified time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Vericrash

ooops. yeah, what Perry said.
    Darn, I knew it was one or the other, I picked one and not the other and was wrong!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by XaXiS
    Hello,
    Fort he past few months that I have had my Treo 650 (CDMA) every night at around 12:09am EST out of nowhere, the phone will light up with the keypad illuminated. I am not sure if I have set this to be an alarm or something at some point in the past while I was fooling around with the many options that the Treo has, but it's just getting to me. Can't seem to find any alarm clock or scheduler that has it set to go on at that time, to turn off.
    Can someone please help me?

Thanks
    Sell it on Ebay as a haunted item! It might go for a lot. or not. that sounds really strange. I don't know what to tell you.
    Do you run Backup software in the middle of the night? My wife's lights up at 4AM every night for this.