Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a supplier who can get me treo 650 housings, but my question is, which colors were they made in. Blue and Silver for the CDMA and only Blue in the GSM? or only Silver in the GSM. Please let me know. Thanks. Also does anyone know how many CDMA have been sold and how many GSM?

Tariq Jamal
    Try getting them in black. I'm sure alot of 650 owners would like that.
    Don't be a dummy, buckle your safety belt.
    Speaking of housings, I'm looking for a replacement. Mine was pretty scratched up even after using cases for a year, so I decided to paint it like a few others have. It turned out looking pretty bad. I've only found one place for them - performance pda.. fogive me if this is somewhere else way down the line, but anyone know of another site that has them?

Thanks!
    if u get some cases let us know I know ill buy a few from you
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I could do with a new housing (silver GSM).....
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    depending on the price I would be interested in a GSM housing, mines very scratched.
    Black GSM would be have me buying about 10.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Put me down for 1 black and 1 silver.
    Two for me please... GSM version... One black and one silver... :-)
    Okay....this may not be related but is there a detail layout of how to open up the Treo650? So far i'm only able to remove the 7 screws and the antenna. Apart from that, trying to open up my Treo650 is kinda scary cos i don't know where is the "hook" that holds them together. Any links or pictures will be good.

If i can open it, i can wrap it up in black

Sorry for the OT
    Black body, Chrome side panels, Chrome faceplate (make the faceplate interchangable), Pre drilled reset hole, GSM
    put me down for 2 GSM cases please - Im not fussy what colours - urgently required !!

PM me for a deal
    Last edited by lufcmattylad; 05/09/2006 at 10:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I also would be in the market for one. heck worse case scenario I can sell my 650 when the 700 comes out for more money with it looking new. oh and for everyone wanting that whole in the back to reset treo. I had a spare back cover and drilled a hole in it. works fine.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Put me down for 2......
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Seems to be a market for these.......... but is there a supply?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I would be interested in two CDMA cases (housings) as long as they are new and not used.
    Lots of interest from the community, but nary a word from the original poster.

Tariq: give us a sign; there are lots of us looking for a spare casing or two (or twelve).
  18.    #18  
    Well, finally my second post....

I can get them in black (with chrome sides) but i'm worried about the antenna, because everyone will still have either a blue or a grey antenna. Also, the blue and the grey casings will be in, in about 30 days. Sorry but thats the lead time. What i need to know from you guys is, what color and whether you want it in CDMA or GSM. Prices would most probably be around $60usd for the full casing including the keyboard and the buttons. I will put together a video teaching you how to open the housing aswell. Thanks for all the replys, but please help me in fiding out how I should break up my purchase order of 10,000 pieces. How many CDMA in grey, how many CDMA in black and how many CDMA in blue. Then, how many GSM in grey, blue and black. And also, should i get black? because there are only blue or grey antennas?
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I would like a GSM black casing...count me in.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    When you say grey...you mean Verizon dark grey or silver grey like Cingular?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast