Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Put me down for a black and GSM (cingular) grey housing. Also with a pre-drilled access to the reset button. Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    2 abarrios,
    Please tell us abt your experience with promobility.net! Do they send good quality bodies (just like an original one)? Is it branded or not? On the pics I do not see PalmOne on the case, only Treo. I would prefer some logo instead of empty space on left side! Do the guts perfectly fit to a new case? Thanks.
    UPS has delivery set for 7/25, so I will post some pics of the back & front once I get it.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    wait wait wait, they're black/grey GSM housings available? any pictures?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I want a black GSM please!
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    These guys are legit. Housing came almost perfect w/ only one blemish, really small on top. Attached is a jpg of the blemish. Personally I will be holding on to this housing until I get ready to sell it for next generation GSM treo. My current case has some road rash, but I'll deal with it for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Cool! Thanks for posting. I'd buy a black tie housing if available...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Hi Abarrios,

What logo is on the body? Cingular... PalmOne or anything else?

I asked them and was told they do not have new bodies currently, but used only
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    Hi Abarrios,

What logo is on the body? Cingular... PalmOne or anything else?

I asked them and was told they do not have new bodies currently, but used only
    It is exactly like the Cingular version minus the Cingular logo, photos have been posted by milkham & myself on the previous page. Yes, the housing I recieved was also "used" but as I mentioned a few posts back, it was almost perfect w/only one small blemish. Well worth the price, if UR 650 has lots of road rash like mine does.
    hey guys.. how do i put down for an order? my housing is chipped & wants a replacement

=)
    Do you think this might by the original thread author:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSING-CASE-TRE...QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Wait, I just noticed that the original author has been banned.
    Yes it is, but you can get it cheaper at ProMobility or PerformancePDA.

This guy on Ebay writes he sells NEW bodies, and it includes keyboard and a battery cover. ProMobility's bodies are slightly used and without a battery cover. PerformancePDA sells bodies for CDMA phones only.

Why was the author banned? Does he cheat?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Where is the "banned members" sticky? Was it deleted?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Where is the "banned members" sticky? Was it deleted?
    It was hidden from public view. It wasn't being updated consistently anyway. Seems the good folks here at T|C feel that a banned user's sensitivities outweigh the potential benefit to the community of knowing why they were banned -- such as what not to say, or (as in this case) whether the ban had anything to do with questionable business practices.

EDIT: Too bad - The only housings Performance PDA has are from in-store display units. And it sounds like ProMobility's won't really fit my CDMA 650. Guess I'll stick with my cracked housing for now.
    Last edited by kvcobra; 08/15/2006 at 08:33 AM.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info cobra!
    Has anyone used a sprint dummy 650 to replace there front housing? I can do the repair myself, I just want some advice on what parts on the dummy housing I need to use the x-acto on. On the dummy the top part where the mute switch and IR window are is missing. Will I still be able to use this dummy?
    hey there put me down for 2 1 black & 1 blue both for gms. Pls let me know when u can get them. and let us know how much u r going to ask for them.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I was able to purchase new housing for my Cingular 650 off eBay.

I ended up with an unbranded GSM back and a Verizon branded front (I like the darker grey/silver better). All-in-all it costed me about $60 w/ shipping. Unfortunatly, I had to buy a replacement battery cover from another seller, so that bumped the price up a bit.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It is kind of funny to have a Verizon logo on the front though (I'm on Cingular remember), especially since they use a TOTALLY different cell technology.

I'll post picts if anyone wants to see
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    HI I am new here I want to buy one black un-branded GSM housing for the Treo 650 Please PM me back A.S.A.P.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Or is there anyone that know a site where I can buy the orginal housing for Treo 650?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast