Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I thought that there are only 2 colors, light grey and blue (well its a weird blue)
    if you can get them in black id love one or 2
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3.    #23  
    but, what about the antenna? it would still be blue or grey, would that be ok?
    Black GSM for me for sure, I have several others in the office that may well jump as well. The grey antenna will be fine by me if the sides stay grey or chrome.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

The antenna will be fine. I was just looking at my motorola flip phone and it has a grey antenna and black body...shouldn't be a big deal..we can always paint them with krylon plastic paint to match if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by thnikstr
    The antenna will be fine. I was just looking at my motorola flip phone and it has a grey antenna and black body...shouldn't be a big deal..we can always paint them with krylon plastic paint to match if needed.
    Don't paint your antenna black. The carbon that is in black paint attenuates the antenna's signal. The reception is bad enough....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i am down for cdma in black. hope this pans out quick. the silver is cracked on mine near the spinrt logo and scratched to all hell.
    Definately put me down for a blue and a black GSM housing
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm down for 2 gsm black
    Black cdma for me!
    That black (GSM Unlocked) would be cool, or even the standard 'gun metal' I could use one and I have a co-worker probably as well would buy one. Reset hole would be sweet.
    I've had my Treo 650 for almost a year now and no scratches on the case at all. I use the skins you can pick up on eBay. It's usually about $7 or $8 for 3 sets (including S&H) in all kinds of colors. I change them when I get tired of looking at the same colors. You can also get creative and mix & match colors. They are easy to apply and remove and will prevent pretty much all scratches. I also keep the Treo in a leather magnetic flap belt case (Monaco...also really cheap on eBay). It's nice and slippery so I can slide it into my pocket or clip it on my belt. The case has fallen a few times (sidewalk, tile, carpet, etc) and no damage to the Treo.
  13.    #33  
    Once they're in i'll let you guys know, just one last question how many colors do the casings come in? Thanks
    Three that I know of:
    Sprint Blue
    Cingular Silver
    Unlocked GSM/Verizon Darker grey
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by tygerimports
    Once they're in i'll let you guys know, just one last question how many colors do the casings come in? Thanks
    Cool - The order has been placed then?
  16.    #36  
    Yup, the order has been placed, so, are these the styles
    GSM Silver
    CDMA Blue

OR

GSM Silver
    GSM Blue
    GSM Dark Grey
    CDMA Blue
    CDMA Silver
    CDMA Dark Grey

Please let me know. Thanks
    i'd be very interested in a black GSM casing, when can we get pictures?

I believe these are the 3 different colors:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/images/three_treos_L.jpg
  18.    #38  
    So, to clear it up, the blue is the CDMA and there was also a silver in GSM and a dark grey in GSM aswell?
  19.    #39  
    By the way, thanks for the pics, that helped a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerimports
    By the way, thanks for the pics, that helped a lot
    That middle pic is a Treo 600, not a 650! The housing is not the same.

The Treo 650's housings are silver (GSM) and blue (CDMA) - the difference between the Cingular and unlocked/palm-branded GSM is the chrome screen bezel on the front - it's got a blue-tinted section (as pictured in the photo above) on the Cingular model and is silver on the unbranded GSM phone.

And for what it's worth, put me down for 2 complete GSM housings.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast