Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    spend the money, upgrade to deluxe, its the best and easiest solution. If you can't afford it, you never should have gotten a treo in the first place.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    i use ptunes deluxe all the time to listen to streaming radio. Id be happier though if I could stream the higher bitrate channels, but Im able to find some good channels when I really look.

I tried gloonet. I think its cool, but Id like it better if it could recognize wma files also instead of just mp3.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    why cant I listen to live 365 on my sprint treo 650? I have followed all instructions but to no avail. Any help?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens
    why cant I listen to live 365 on my sprint treo 650? I have followed all instructions but to no avail. Any help?
    If I remember right, I had to stream to my desktop, check properties while streaming, and copied the actual url manually into Ptunes. Once I get the stream to work, I bookmark it for later listening.

Another trick is to rightclick on the link to the stream, save it to the desktop... should be a .pls or .m3u file. Open that file with Notepad or other text editor, and then manually type in that url into Ptunes. Rinse and repeat.

HTH,
    Mic
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    With which application?
    Just a guess, but I've heard that Kinoma is embedded in the 700p.
    That is pretty well confirmed by now :-).
    There is a little screen with their name every once in a while.
    And their name is in the Blazer About menu too.
    i am trying to get avvenu working with streaming mp3 and my 700p. should work great. i can log into my avvenu from my palm, see all my songs, but kinoma won't stream the files. supposedly it's an error on avvenu's side and they are "working on it."

works great on the 700w (of course)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12