1.    #1  
    I searched on palms website to figure out how to get the photos I took put on my pc. It said that basically all I have to do is click the Media button on Palm Desktop. There is no media button. Am I the only one with this problem? I downloaded it off the website. Is this a sprint thing, or just becuase I don't have the CD, or am I just going crazy

You need the CD version!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hello thenewdino!

I believe the download version of the Palm Desktop does not come with the Media component. Someone may know where to download it from. (Scratch that -- if the Munk did not know of download -- there is no download.) Until then:

Know anyone with a cd you can borrow?

Would your Sprint store loan you one? Can they get you a replacement?

You should put your media to an SD Card, anyway, to keep your internal memory freed up. If they are on an SD card -- do you have a Card Reader? If so, those pics are only a cut and paste away from being on your PC. You should find them in the DCIM directory of your Treo's SD Card.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/07/2006 at 08:55 PM.
    If ya don't have media conduit or prefer to maange where they go (network drive , whatever) Softick Card Export II

http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/
    I have it somewhere around here, I'll keep looking.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
  6.    #6  
    i bought the phone of ebay, so i don't think i could replace it or get the cd from sprint.
    when i sync to my desktop, my treo pics automatically go to a folder under My Pictures, called palmOne Photos. Have you looked there?