1.    #1  
    I actually deleted all my contacts and now I'm praying there is a way to get them back since I have not synched my Treo 650 with my computer. Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Yes in the hotsync manager on your PC you set the contacts conduit to "Desktop overwrites handheld" You do this by clicking on the little hotsync icon by your clock and then click on "custom" then hotsync and the ones on your PC will come back to your handheld

Do the opposite if you meant you deleted them from your desktop.
    No one wants to hear this, but you might consider purchasing a backup program for your device that backs up to a SD card. They do come in handy. Ben
  4.    #4  
    Actually, I don't have anything on my PC because I can't get Hotsync to work. Everytime I try it gets stuck in Versamail and won't sync up.
    ouch!
    How could you delete all the contacts on your palm if you haven't hotsynced it? How did you get them on there if the first place? You would have to delete each one individually or delete the database file. If they are deleted, and you haven't hotsynced, you ain't getting them back.
    unfortunately, that's not possible. by the way, may i know if u have a cdma or gsm type of treo?
    Do you remember that little black book you have with all the phone numbers in it? You might want to brush the dust off and start reloading them in.

About your hotsync not working, uninstall, reboot and reinstall for a good clean copy.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    How could you delete all the contacts on your palm if you haven't hotsynced it? How did you get them on there if the first place? You would have to delete each one individually or delete the database file. If they are deleted, and you haven't hotsynced, you ain't getting them back.
    I entered the contacts manually in the Treo. I think I have a GSM. I somehow managed to delete the database so I am dusting off the old black book and re-entering. Fortunately I am now able to sync so this doesn't happen again. Thanks.