1.    #1  
    Yeah, I know. Get the zip file and do the HotSync Two-Step. Problem is I am in Washington, DC and my workstation and sync cables are in glorious Pasadena, CA. And while I don't NEED Filez, I WANT Filez to *improve* the favorites pages by getting rid of the RealPlayer page, etc. I had accomplished this before but lost all of those improvements with a hard reset.

I searched TC and googled (granted, did this on my Treo so it was hard to tell) but I couldn't find a way to download the filez.prc file straight into Mr. Treo's memory.

Is it possible? Where do I find filez.prc?
    TP, can you get email on your phone? I would be happy to email the file to you. Or you could try downloading it from http://mytreo.net
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!
    No problem
    I put filesz in my ROM so that it is there after a hard reset.

Also, you really should use a backup program so you can recover from your SD card.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.