Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 124
  1. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Uh... I'm not a Catholic.... could the P also stand for "Protestant"? Or would the trouble of supporting two OS's (not Operating Systems, but Orthodoxy Systems) be too much for the carriers to handle?

    I'm still hopeful there will be a 700P on both verizon and sprint eventually.
    If it was a preproduction model that they pulled... they would have to release it anyway to avoid being responsible for the untimely deaths of those in the PPR.
    I believe it's a non-denominational operating system. The problems arise, however, when you have agnostic or athiest users...non believers have a hard time using a Treo.
  2. #62  
    My Sprint contact told me $399 for 2 year contract and $499 for 1year. I guess we will know the facts once it's official.
    Jimmie Geddes
  3. kaoswlf's Avatar
    Posts
    349 Posts
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    My Sprint contact told me $399 for 2 year contract and $499 for 1year. I guess we will know the facts once it's official.
    With that pricing I will get one right away... Also, I hit 18 months with my 650... does that mean I get 150.00 to upgrade to? That would be sweet... 399.00 minus 150.00... 700p for 250.00?? I would pass out... Is that even possible?

    KAOS
  4. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    My Sprint contact told me $399 for 2 year contract and $499 for 1year. I guess we will know the facts once it's official.
    My sources said your sources are on crack.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    My sources said your sources are on crack.
    My crack has sat on your avatar...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    My crack has sat on your avatar...
    Monkey ****. I never thought I would type that.
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    With that pricing I will get one right away... Also, I hit 18 months with my 650... does that mean I get 150.00 to upgrade to? That would be sweet... 399.00 minus 150.00... 700p for 250.00?? I would pass out... Is that even possible?

    KAOS
    too my knowledge it doesnt work like that... you don't get one added onto the other... but hell, if you do... im in
  8. #68  
    Just for the record, you don't get the discount for having the phone 18 months and the new contract discount. The only way to double dip that i know of is to get a returning customer discount directly from palm and start a new contract with sprint - like i did with the 600 bought from Handspring, but i guess that wouldnt work for any current sprint customers
  9. #69  
    I would gladly pay $1000 for a real upgrade with slimmer/sleeker form, wifi,3g,2mp+ camera,etc to stay with palm eventhough these feature are standards on other phones.
    But would not pay $300 for the 700p, whose upgrade is more akin to a rom update.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Japorms
    I would gladly pay $1000 for a real upgrade with slimmer/sleeker form, wifi,3g,2mp+ camera,etc to stay with palm eventhough these feature are standards on other phones.
    But would not pay $300 for the 700p, whose upgrade is more akin to a rom update.
    Unless it comes with Jessica Alba on all fours, complete with pillow to bite down on, I ain't paying' a thousand for any phone.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Unless it comes with Jessica Alba on all fours, complete with pillow to bite down on, I ain't paying' a thousand for any phone.
    Emma's going to be pissed.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Emma's going to be pissed.
    I have to do someone for the next 708 days...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #73  
    Amazingly in other threads people are trying to convince me everyone will want to upgrade no matter what the cost...seems not to be the case. Seems about $399 is the price people are willing to spend with the minimal rumored upgrades.
  14. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Amazingly in other threads people are trying to convince me everyone will want to upgrade no matter what the cost...seems not to be the case. Seems about $399 is the price people are willing to spend with the minimal rumored upgrades.
    I think the "everyone's going to upgrade" thread and the "holy &(*)&@$#HH that's expensive thread" are two different topics...I think most of us are assuming $400 is the price point we'll see on the 700p.

    I'm still spinning cause I can't imagine ANYONE spending $1000 for a Treo...
  15. #75  
    i wouldn't spend 400 for the new treo.

    i am now a full WM convert...orb sealed the deal.
  16. #76  
    Didn't Merlyn_3D spend about a thousand on the 700p test model?

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  17. #77  
    yeah so you guys who are saying oh no big deal because you get a discount for a new contract. So all you guys will switch carriers just to get this Treo? Or what about us current customers?? Yeah so those of us who have had our phones for 18 months get $150 in CREDITS to our bill. Credit to my bill is not the same as getting the phone for a deal AND the phone is still more than $500!!!
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Didn't Merlyn_3D spend about a thousand on the 700p test model?
    no
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I think the "everyone's going to upgrade" thread and the "holy &(*)&@$#HH that's expensive thread" are two different topics...I think most of us are assuming $400 is the price point we'll see on the 700p.

    I'm still spinning cause I can't imagine ANYONE spending $1000 for a Treo...
    I think that extra 32 mb of RAm is worth maybe $1679. I mean that allows me to store a couple extra programs I really didn't need anyhow or could run from the SD card. What a great deal. I can see the long lines now...
  20. #80  
    It is a sweet upgrade from my VisorPhone!
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions