1.    #1  
    Greetings,

I just upgraded from Treo 600 to Treo 650 and noticed that it has a slightly different calendar application which does not offer "floating" events and "to-dos" built in. It used to be really great in Treo 600 because if you did not complete a "to-do", it would automatically transfer to the next day.

Any ideas? Can I somehow download the previous calendar application? Is there a setting in the new calendar that would enable this? Any advice?

Boris
    Quote Originally Posted by mordcomm
    Greetings,

I just upgraded from Treo 600 to Treo 650 and noticed that it has a slightly different calendar application which does not offer "floating" events and "to-dos" built in. It used to be really great in Treo 600 because if you did not complete a "to-do", it would automatically transfer to the next day.

Any ideas? Can I somehow download the previous calendar application? Is there a setting in the new calendar that would enable this? Any advice?

Boris
    Get DateBk5 (or they may have DateBk 6 by now)

Handspring licensed an old version (DateBk3) for the 600
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    calendar app on t650 is a built-in application and is not downloadable.
    I missed some of the features from my old 600's calendar when I upgraded to the 650. I bought DateBk5 to get them back, especially the week view. Can't live without it, and it's a major reason I won't use Windows Mobile. I can't stand their calendar!