Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm a sprint employee and I just got an email today saying that the 700p will be launched on may 26th and will retail for 649.99. I dont know if this is a repost or not but I just thought I would put it up.
    sounds about right. thanks
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nismoxg35
    I'm a sprint employee and I just got an email today saying that the 700p will be launched on may 26th and will retail for 649.99. I dont know if this is a repost or not but I just thought I would put it up.
    merge part 428, check out the name of this thread...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=111316
    <moved>
    Thanks! Should the Sprint Stores now be telling people this? Do you work at a "corporate" store or an "affiliate" store? Did the email indicate when there would be an announcement by Palm?

Cheers, Perry.
    All his previous posts point toward him being Sprint employee, poor grammar and all.

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

7.    #7  
    its a coreopate store, and I dont know when palm will be telling everyone.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Scary - he proved you right within moments...
    LOL
    Thanks for the info dude.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Scary - he proved you right within moments...
    And I truly believe he's legit. No one could fake it that well.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

11.    #11  
    ok so im typing fast sorry if i knew this was an english class thread i would have been more careful
    ok so im typing fast sorry if i knew this was an english class thread i would have been more careful

Thanks for sharing; any and all information is welcome!!!
  13.    #13  
    I'll try to get a copy of the email and post what it says tomorrow.
    doesnt that totally go against verizon's 6 month exclusivity? or is this because its a totally diffrent model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevich
    doesnt that totally go against verizon's 6 month exclusivity? or is this because its a totally diffrent model.
    were you picking your nose when you typed that

First...there was never an official statement of six months. There have been many statements...just none official.

second...yes it is a different device. I would think an exclusive (of unspecified length) for a product would not apply to different products that were not funded by the main investor (microsoft)
    duh, sorry. was under the impression that there was an official statement... back to diggin for gold...
    Did they mention anything about the 700w release date ?
    all i want is a gsm version....
    hell yeah soon, thanks for the info
  20.    #20  
    no there was no mention of the 700w
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast