Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    What the toilet lid said!!
    Although he has a potty mouth
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Did anyone consider the completely obvious? He could have been on his way to the closest hotspot to post the results only to run out of gas and get stranded on the side of the road. Being the "mans man" that he is, a beautiful, leggy woman in her late 20's could have easiy picked him up with every intention of dropping him at the nearest service station...only to fall deeply in love with him. Being the kind hearted, gentle soul that he is, probably took advantage of her innocent love and began to immediately cort her. She was probably from the south and needed to have her father's approval to officially date him...so they are currently in his convertible on their way to Alabama to get her father's approval.

Of course, maybe he's just being pissy...
    Dude, it has been way to long a winter for you in MinneSnowta. I have the convertible, no hurry to tie any knots besides shoes, she is lovely, her father would not have to ok it and I would never date a girl from Bama. Nothing against Bama just not my style. All this reminds me of that Sting song where he is a gas station attendent and it is driving me nuts remembering the name of the song. Kind of a bluegrass feel to it and so unlike Sting.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Dude, it has been way to long a winter for you in MinneSnowta. I have the convertible, no hurry to tie any knots besides shoes, she is lovely, her father would not have to ok it and I would never date a girl from Bama. Nothing against Bama just not my style. All this reminds me of that Sting song where he is a gas station attendent and it is driving me nuts remembering the name of the song. Kind of a bluegrass feel to it and so unlike Sting.
    http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0000832.cfm
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    A slider defeats the whole freakin' purpose you senile old *******!!!!

...but D knows it was in jest. At least I think he does. Hard to tell when all he posts in are emoticons. How did you guys put up with me then?? If someone had told me how annoying it was I might have sto...nah! I wouldn't have.

You go D!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    With the Easter Bunny, Santa and Curly.
    You guys are amazing. I want to see your guys faces when the 700p comes out. What are you gonna say then? "It's not true" My guess is that in the next following days some blogs are gonna have the 700p on their hands and do reviews.

Al
    Thanks D, I was going to wait till I got to one of the iPods to see. Fill er up ...great song. Right up there with 52 Vincent Black Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    My guess is that in the next following days some blogs are gonna have the 700p on their hands and do reviews.
    I hope you're right -- I can't wait.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789