Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 167
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think she got the goat
    And all this time I thought Perry wanted the goat...
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    LOL

    As for the 'feeling important' comments . . . . . I was dragged into this situation by n4cer and then sources contacted me to verify his document's authenticity. I am playing out the hand I was dealt for the benefit of the TC community. You will not understand the relief I will feel when this over. And it has nothing to do with pining over a 700P. Half of what I have done here is cheerlead and the other half is to honor the trust that has been given me.

    Don't confuse the PPR gag with who I really am.

    Cheers, Perry.
    SSSSuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee....

    It is a LOT of pressure being the Messiah of TreoVille. The evening of June 8th Perry will ascend with his virgin wife to a manger (Sprint store) where the Treo 700P wil be born. The North star will be replaced my a Sprint logo and a flashing LED. The three wise men will be replaced by the three wise guys...Munk, Doom and dstrauss who will come bearing Best Buy gift cards. Yada, yada, yada...
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    The North star will be replaced my a Sprint logo and a flashing LED..
    You mean a flashing bell, right?

    Seriously though, clever!
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    SSSSuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee....

    It is a LOT of pressure being the Messiah of TreoVille. The evening of June 8th Perry will ascend with his virgin wife to a manger (Sprint store) where the Treo 700P wil be born. The North star will be replaced my a Sprint logo and a flashing LED. The three wise men will be replaced by the three wise guys...Munk, Doom and dstrauss who will come bearing Best Buy gift cards. Yada, yada, yada...
    Hey G, per chance, did you consume any meals that included mushrooms this weekend? You are flying a little high these days.

  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    SSSSuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee....

    It is a LOT of pressure being the Messiah of TreoVille. The evening of June 8th Perry will ascend with his virgin wife to a manger (Sprint store) where the Treo 700P wil be born. The North star will be replaced my a Sprint logo and a flashing LED. The three wise men will be replaced by the three wise guys...Munk, Doom and dstrauss who will come bearing Best Buy gift cards. Yada, yada, yada...
    Dude, are you okay? This is really getting to be bizarre
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  6. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Dude, are you okay? This is really getting to be bizarre
    A blue pill, a trip to Florida and you got yourself a new man.
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    A blue pill, a trip to Florida and you got yourself a new man.
    Wait! Doom lives in Florida!!

    As The Spoon Turns...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wait! Doom lives in Florida!!

    As The Spoon Turns...
    EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey G, per chance, did you consume any meals that included mushrooms this weekend? You are flying a little high these days.

    Friday night at Howl at the Moon it did get a litttle crazy but nothing out of the norm...
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wait! Doom lives in Florida!!

    As The Spoon Turns...
    I was on the cultural coast of FL not the gold coast. Opposite sides. No spoon, just a fork.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I was on the cultural coast of FL not the gold coast. Opposite sides. No spoon, just a fork.
    Okay old buddy - whatever happens at 4:00 EDT today, START A NEW THREAD SO WE CAN FIND IT. Post the baby (or babe) pictures, whatever. That reminds me, did you find KStewarts avatar on the gold coast? That's it, isn't it?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  12. #92  
    Ok, let me clue you in a little further. My llife is like a 6 degree of separation thing. It seems like everywhere I turn there is this friend who knows this person or that who knows someone else. Basically I was in conversation with someone I trust who knows an exec at a source who should know without a doubt the story. Whether this person can confirm or deny without violating certai agreements is still in question. What I plan to do is to sculpt my questions in a way that they can either be confirmed or denied in a generic sense. That means I can not ask specifically if a 700P is being readied for release by Sprint but I may ask does Sprint have any non-WM5 pda/phone combo devices planned for release in Q2. I can't ask the price of said rumored device but I can maybe ask if it is assumed that any near future devices are assumed to be of a similar value as past releases. I have to be purposely vague yet detailed which can be very complicated.

    That is the plan. Not sure how it will go but I will try. Call is at 4pm today and I wil ltry to update as I have ability. Business always comes first with me.
  13. #93  
    Gharrod I knew you'd get to the bottom of it
    Jimmie Geddes
  14. xtant21's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    #94  
    Happy hunting gharrod...I hope you find your definitive proof.

    The question now is...has gharrod been the ever popular pessimist that whatever he posts now we will believe because he was the one always seeking bona-fide proof? Or will we all turn into him and base his claim as yet another flatulence in the wind?

    Again, as the spoon turns.

    But wait a minute...supposedly there is no spoon. The plot thickens.....
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    SSSSuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee....

    It is a LOT of pressure being the Messiah of TreoVille. The evening of June 8th Perry will ascend with his virgin wife to a manger (Sprint store) where the Treo 700P wil be born. The North star will be replaced my a Sprint logo and a flashing LED. The three wise men will be replaced by the three wise guys...Munk, Doom and dstrauss who will come bearing Best Buy gift cards. Yada, yada, yada...
    link?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  16. xtant21's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    link?
    I'm diggin' the new avatar. Simple, to the point, fresh. Very well done. What's the number for PETA?
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    link?








    Dead Horse Avatar.
  18. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Ok, let me clue you in a little further. My llife is like a 6 degree of separation thing. It seems like everywhere I turn there is this friend who knows this person or that who knows someone else. Basically I was in conversation with someone I trust who knows an exec at a source who should know without a doubt the story. Whether this person can confirm or deny without violating certai agreements is still in question. What I plan to do is to sculpt my questions in a way that they can either be confirmed or denied in a generic sense. That means I can not ask specifically if a 700P is being readied for release by Sprint but I may ask does Sprint have any non-WM5 pda/phone combo devices planned for release in Q2. I can't ask the price of said rumored device but I can maybe ask if it is assumed that any near future devices are assumed to be of a similar value as past releases. I have to be purposely vague yet detailed which can be very complicated.

    That is the plan. Not sure how it will go but I will try. Call is at 4pm today and I wil ltry to update as I have ability. Business always comes first with me.
    Unless you give a name and contact number it's worthless, right?
  19. #99  
    this is a joke, right?? I thought Gharrod was kidding.
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    this is a joke, right?? I thought Gharrod was kidding.
    He posted his answer in another thread, so you don't have to reply in two threads yet again.

Posting Permissions