Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    That damn Perry...here we've all been fooled into thinking he's someone important! We're on to you, Mr Holden...acwegs has exposed you!!!

Everyone, dial *2!!!!!onE11<Sh1fT>One
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Heck, just shut down TC. The world has ended. Thank goodness it was a first time poster and new member of TV who had more connections then those who golf with Sprint execs and work for Sprint and their resellers and are major account holders with Sprint. To think all it took was just dialing the *2 and asking a Sprint CRS for the info and damned if they just didn't spill the beans. Afraid the Palm Secret Police are gonna have a hayday rounding up all of those folkss and sending them off to Folsom Prison.

I just dialed *2 and the CRS told me they have no info about future phones and can't speak of anything not released. Acwegs did you happen to get any information from the CRS who may have been just trying to save you from jumping to VZW or maybe the name of your anonymous source there? I am just thinking someone as brilliant as yourself might have actually asked for confirmation. Please tell me I am right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That damn gtwo...here we've all been fooled into thinking he's someone important! We're on to you, gtwo...acwegs has exposed you!!!

Everyone, dial *2!!!!!onE11<Sh1fT>One
    I think acwegs may be Avatar and is trying to scam us into sending her BB cards quicker...lol
    It's good to be the Avatar. She's in a win/win situation.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    cept she has Perry Pining for that P constantly. I heard Perry is a beta tester for the P and even has it under his Pillow at night. Mrs Perry feels a little left out in the cold since Ava gets the 650, P gets the P. What does Ms P get?
    I think she got the goat

I am NOT asking what that means!!!!!!!!
    LOL

As for the 'feeling important' comments . . . . . I was dragged into this situation by n4cer and then sources contacted me to verify his document's authenticity. I am playing out the hand I was dealt for the benefit of the TC community. You will not understand the relief I will feel when this over. And it has nothing to do with pining over a 700P. Half of what I have done here is cheerlead and the other half is to honor the trust that has been given me.

Don't confuse the PPR gag with who I really am.

Cheers, Perry.
    I've called 2 times in the last week and all I told them was that I was a business customer who was interested in getting a new PDA phone. They told me that they had a couple coming out soon and one of them was a Treo. I inquired further and the lady told me it was a treo 700p and it was due out at the end of May. I didn't threaten to leave Sprint or anything.

Say what you will, but I'm just a business customer looking for a new phone.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo
    I am playing out the hand I was dealt for the benefit of the TC community.
    That's just like you, Perry, isn't it? Everything is just a game to you!
    Ask to speak to someone in the new phone sales department - not just someone you get when you say "representative."
    Game?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acwegs
    Ask to speak to someone in the new phone sales department - not just someone you get when you say "representative."
    acwegs

Okay...if the Join date wasn't 2006 I wouldn't have a problem...
    Just spoke to them and they said the Treo 700P is due out at the end of May.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Okay...if the Join date wasn't 2006 I wouldn't have a problem...
    My join date does not reflect the time that I have been reading the TC forums. I have been faithfully reading the forums since February when Merlyn made his announcement. I'm not out to trick anyone, just letting you know that the phone IS coming, and coming soon.

I don't need written confirmation to believe because my information has been corroborated several times by different Sprint new phones sales people with myself only telling them that I was looking to get a new PDA phone and did not want to buy one and then have a new phone be released right after I bought it.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    My join date does not reflect the time that I have been reading the TC forums. I have been faithfully reading the forums since February when Merlyn made his announcement. I'm not out to trick anyone, just letting you know that the phone IS coming, and coming soon.

I don't need written confirmation to believe because my information has been corroborated several times by different Sprint new phones sales people with myself only telling them that I was looking to get a new PDA phone and did not want to buy one and then have a new phone be released right after I bought it.
    No offense meant...I simply know that I was told 2 weeks ago by a Sprint representative that Palm had "stopped making the Treo" -- so investing any energy in what I've been told by a Sprint rep is wasted energy.

I just get annoyed at the pissing matches around here that go something like this...

TC Dude 1: "My Sprint rep can beat up your Sprint rep..."

TC Dude 2: "Oh yeah? Well I'm on Verizon and my Verizon rep can beat up your Sprint rep any day"

TC Dude 3: "OH YEAH? Well I've got T-Mobile and my spokeswoman could kick the cr@p out of both of your reps"

TC Dudes 1&2: <Silent Drooling>

MODERATOR: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED...
    My Sprint contact told me $399 for 2 year contract and $499 for 1year. I guess we will know the facts once it's official.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    My Sprint contact told me $399 for 2 year contract and $499 for 1year. I guess we will know the facts once it's official.
    I heard this someplace else too. Hmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Postal; 05/07/2006 at 08:36 PM.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    I heard this someplace else too. Hmmmmmmmm
    Since it is the 4,832 time Jimmie has posted it I suppose so.