1.    #1  
    I need some help here! I've recently noticed that the voice recorder application that came standard on my Treo 650 is gone. I am not sure if it somehow was accidentally deleted, or what. Is there a way to restore this application without doing a hard reset and restoring the device to factory settings? I am not worried about my data persay, just trying to avoid having to reinstall every application.

Thanks.

sundevil67
    I don't recall it being provided for the "standard" Treo...coulda sworn I downlaoded it and added it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by 232jrfeuioh
    I need some help here! I've recently noticed that the voice recorder application that came standard on my Treo 650 is gone. I am not sure if it somehow was accidentally deleted, or what. Is there a way to restore this application without doing a hard reset and restoring the device to factory settings? I am not worried about my data persay, just trying to avoid having to reinstall every application.

Thanks.

sundevil67
    No voice memo app came with the 650 but here is one from the T3

You need both these files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Voice Memo from the LifeDrive (mic is very sensative)
    both files are needed
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Since there is a size difference, what is the difference between the T3 one and the LifeDrive version?