1.    #1  
    Okay, this is getting on my nerves. I use Ringo Pro in order to manage my mp3 ringtones, but for some reason, the volume keeps getting screwed up. I know it uses ptunes, and i keep the volume almost maxed for that so I can hear it when its in my purse. However, it seems like several times a day the volume gets turned down like half way, which ends up in me not hearing it ring most of the time.

It also seems like after I get a phone call it clears any songs I may have had "opened" in ptunes. Does anybody else havet his problem with ringo? Or is it a ptunes issue? I have ptunes 3.1.5 deluxe.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    i am having kinda this problem. i am also using the same version of ptunes and ringo. what happens is.... a call or two comes in and i hear my ringtone at the volume i set it at, then the next call will come along and i can barely hear my ringtone. this problem is also starting to really make me mad....anyone have a solution?
  3.    #3  
    yes T
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Weird, I use both apps & I have no problems with either. Try to re-download RingoPro maybe you deleted something by accident?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    A matter of fact any 3rd party app for Ringtones will either work or it won't obviously some people are having problems and some are not. As for my Ringo didnt work most of the time my phone would reset itself in the middle of a call or when an incoming call came in.
    So I called the manufacture and they gave me refund with out any questions The rep didnt know why it would work on some phones and not others. I have checked around with palm even tho they sell ringo on their website and they tell me the dont recommend any 3rd party software for the treo 650. It's a crap shoot!

If anyone out there has used any other program as a ringtone manager Please let me know Im willing to try em all till i find one that works.....

Terry
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyrjs
    A matter of fact any 3rd party app for Ringtones will either work or it won't obviously some people are having problems and some are not. As for my Ringo didnt work most of the time my phone would reset itself in the middle of a call or when an incoming call came in.
    So I called the manufacture and they gave me refund with out any questions The rep didnt know why it would work on some phones and not others. I have checked around with palm even tho they sell ringo on their website and they tell me the dont recommend any 3rd party software for the treo 650. It's a crap shoot!

If anyone out there has used any other program as a ringtone manager Please let me know Im willing to try em all till i find one that works.....

Terry
    I have actually been using lightwav on my 600 lately and not had any problems with it. I see the taxi a o
    lot now though lol
    Thanks babydol
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ringo pro doesnt need pocket tunes i keep pocketunes on the sd card and ringo works "fine"