Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I have been using a holster case since I purchased my Treo. I am looking to purchase a case that would hold my Treo and slip nicely into my pocket. Any suggestions for cases that work best for carrying your Treo in your pocket.

    Thanks in advance,

    Mike
  2. #2  
    The pocket makes a great case by itself.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. #3  
    Treonauts recently posted a review of the new Smartphone Experts CrystalCase which encases your treo in a crystal-like skin. Looks like a pretty good review... It may require a different style holster though- the details are in the article.

    I may just give it a try...
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

    Catch me on Twitter

    Google+ Me
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet
    Treonauts recently posted a review of the new Smartphone Experts CrystalCase which encases your treo in a crystal-like skin. Looks like a pretty good review... It may require a different style holster though- the details are in the article.

    I may just give it a try...
    Looks nice, but I dont understand what it does
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5. #5  
    It doesn't really "do" anything but protect your treo... similar to what a rubber skin case does, but without the trouble of slipping it in and out of a pocket (rubber case = sticky).
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

    Catch me on Twitter

    Google+ Me
  6. #6  
    I get that, but my pocket protects my treo nicely with only a screen protector on.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  7. #7  
    As does mine... my guess is that this is targeted to people who wear their Treo's "naked" in belt holsters- it offers that extra protection.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

    Catch me on Twitter

    Google+ Me
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by msilverton
    I have been using a holster case since I purchased my Treo. I am looking to purchase a case that would hold my Treo and slip nicely into my pocket. Any suggestions for cases that work best for carrying your Treo in your pocket.

    Thanks in advance,

    Mike
    Sena Leatherskin is what I use www.senacases.com

    Here's another thread similar:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=pocket+case
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet
    ...is targeted to people who wear their Treo's "naked" in belt holsters- it offers that extra protection.
    Aahhhh...Nerds
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Aahhhh...Nerds
    takes one to know one lol

    i use a Vaja T65 case with a boxwave cleartouch screen protector...never have had any problems
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    takes one to know one lol

    i use a Vaja T65 case with a boxwave cleartouch screen protector...never have had any problems
    I think I'm more geeky than nerdy
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Posting Permissions