Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    The Palm version sorts by due date, priority, or category. I want the list to sort alphabetically. Anything out there that will do this and talk nicely to Outlook?
  2. #2  
    Im not sure about it talking to outlook but check out "Bonsai"

    Its by Natara. Im testing it now, on a 30 trial.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will look at it.
  4. #4  
    I don't think it does the alphabetical thing but my favorite Calendar / ToDo overlay is Lil Red Spider's Time Manager Pad.
  5. #5  
    DateBk6 - www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk6.htm - Integrated calendar and ToDo
  6. #6  
    Agendus is also pretty good for an integrated calendar and todo.
  7. #7  
    Progect

    I've been using this To-Do replacement for 2 years. It is 100% better than Palm's version of the To-Do app and is FREE! Unfortunately, it does not sync with Outlook though.
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

    Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
  8. #8  
    Progect is quite good, I used it for light project management here for a while.. Projects is also good, it allows multi-level todo lists rather than a flat todo list as well.

    Also there's one more I can't think of.. Used to have it installed.

    I use Life Balance for my todo list now, but it's way more than a todo list and expensive. Worth checking out though if you want smart prioritization.
  9. #9  
    I really would like to be able to sync my To Do List...Does anyone know if palm came out with an updated version of their own "To Do List" software that would update the resident program? I really like the simplicity that it offers and the integration that occurs with the calendar. (another program that actually syncs with the desktop palm software)
  10. #10  
    The ToDo List does synch with ToDo on Palm Desktop.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    The ToDo List does synch with ToDo on Palm Desktop.
    Sorry i word'ed that incorrectly. What I meant to say was is there an update to the "To Do List" since it is one of the few programs that actually syncs with Palm desktop software. I like it in all, but it is a bit too simple. I just would want a little more from it.
  12. #12  
    You might also consider ShadowPlan, which can be everything from a project manager to a super-duper checklist program, to an outliner, to a lot of other things too. There is a Windows version of the app, and a conduit. Linux and Mac OS X versions are out too, but I don't know the status of the conduit.

    It isn't free, but, like Agendus, it is a program that I simply could not live without. Find it at: http://www.codejedi.com/

    -Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck
    Sorry i word'ed that incorrectly. What I meant to say was is there an update to the "To Do List" since it is one of the few programs that actually syncs with Palm desktop software. I like it in all, but it is a bit too simple. I just would want a little more from it.
    I'm giddy about Time Manager Pd from Lil Red Spider. I find all the "historic" Palm 3rd party apps way too complicated. TMP is simple, smaller fonts option lets you fit loads of info on screen and it does just what I want and ony what I want without all the complication.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I'm giddy about Time Manager Pd from Lil Red Spider. I find all the "historic" Palm 3rd party apps way too complicated. TMP is simple, smaller fonts option lets you fit loads of info on screen and it does just what I want and ony what I want without all the complication.
    I'm with Jack. TMP is simple, straightforward and has a clean look.

    You owe it to yourself to at least try it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  15. #15  
    www.treonauts.com has a review on a "to do list" this month.

    ListPro -- about the fourth article down at the moment.

    Cheers, Perry.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I'm with Jack.
    Wanna start a the GGG ? Giddy Geeks Gadget Club !
  17. Supes2000's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I'm giddy about Time Manager Pd from Lil Red Spider. I find all the "historic" Palm 3rd party apps way too complicated. TMP is simple, smaller fonts option lets you fit loads of info on screen and it does just what I want and ony what I want without all the complication.
    My challenge with TMP is that it lacks simple calendar highlights and limited navigation options.

    As for todo options, I have used the core task list for years, except that I use a modified "Larry Becker" system of organizing my tasks under a greater number of catagories then I can sort them however I want.
    Regards,

    Supes2000

    "His words burned like lamp in the darkness" -- Ecclesiasticus
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Wanna start a the GGG ? Giddy Geeks Gadget Club !
    If it involves spending any more time on this site, I can't afford it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    www.treonauts.com has a review on a "to do list" this month.

    ListPro -- about the fourth article down at the moment.

    Cheers, Perry.
    I'm with Perry on this one, there are even free templates on their site once you buy the software. I like ListPro.
    - Jeeman
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    The Palm version sorts by due date, priority, or category. I want the list to sort alphabetically. Anything out there that will do this and talk nicely to Outlook?
    KSToDo, a free, small footprint palm application, can sort tasks alphabetically, while otherwise keeping the basic appearance and behavior of the native palm tasks application.

    http://www.freewarepalm.com/database/kstodo.shtml

Posting Permissions