1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this has been posted but tried searching for battery drain fix and found too many.

Here's what I did:
    Backed up my Treo with Resco Explorer. Did a hard reset. I reupdated to Sprint 1.13a. Then used mmastac Romtool to extract the original rom from my phone. Deleted unecessary files and copied FAT32 and Voice signal and uploaded back my new custom rom to my phone. Restored Treo with Explorer. For the past 2 days I have been getting 85% at the end of the work day.

Before this I was using Shadowmites custom rom tool and was left with 75% battery at the end of the work day.

Not sure if there's a technical difference between the 2 rom tools but obviously made a difference for me.

More details:
    Using 2200mah Sedio Extended battery
    15% battery drain in 9 hours
    1.67% drain /hr VS. 2.78% /hr
    Last edited by aznmode; 05/04/2006 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I'm not sure if this has been posted but tried searching for battery drain fix and found too many.

Here's what I did:
    Backed up my Treo with Resco Explorer. Did a hard reset. [.....] Restored Treo with Explorer.
    All the stuff in between was probably an exercise in... whatever.. And likely not necessary for the drain 'fix'.
    Theres a big difference between the two roms that you installed !!! Good Job !!! Congrats
    RLoteria Earthlink Wireless Tier 2 Technical Support Team
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rloteria
    Theres a big difference between the two roms that you installed !!! Good Job !!! Congrats
    THanks. Also to note I've been reset free since 5/4 after I did the update. I probably just jynxed myself now. I normally get resets everyday or 2 days.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rloteria
    THanks. Also to note I've been reset free since 5/4 after I did the update. I probably just jynxed myself now. I normally get resets everyday or other day.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    aznmode,

Whats 'Voice signal' and would it be possible to post zip your current Rom package for sprint 1.13a ?

A more solid Treo without resets sounds nice.

WilsonbATpobox com