1.    #1  
    I just got an email less than an hour ago, and when I went to open up Chatter to read it, my Treo reset. I tried over and over and the same thing happens as soon as I hit my hard mail button or try to access Chatter through the launcher. I've reinstalled Chatter Beta and did a soft reset using the stylus, all to no avail.

I have two on-line mailboxes, three schedule-sync'd mailboxes and one OWA mailbox. I just started using OWA yesterday, but the email that I received wasn't an Exchange email because I have all notifications turned off for OWA mail. Not sure if that is relevant or not.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions before I blow Chatter away and rebuild my mailboxes from scratch?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Bad Messages in my inbox??

This is a thread discussion I had with the developer recently with a similar issue, The steps that he had me do took care of the bad message I had in my inbox, if that doesn't work I am sure Mark will be responding to this thread at some point and he has all the answers!!! Good luck!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    texas - My guess is that there's a particular message that has illegal headers or something like that. You'd have to remove it from your mailbox, but I would LOVE to see the message redirected to me so that I can see what's going on.

Please email me at support@chatteremail.com.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, maybe I'll try that first. I can't access personal email from work because of firewalls, but when I go home tonight I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion.
  5.    #5  
    My mailboxes are located on the SD card, so following Marc's suggestion in iramike's earlier post, I deleted the xxxChatterDb (xxx is the name of the mailbox) and restarted Chatter which forced a rebuild of the mailbox. Everything's working fine so far now. Hopefully Marc will be able to find the problem since I emailed the entire Chatter folder from my SD card before it was rebuilt.