1.    #1  
    Okay, well I've had a 600 for a couple years now but I took it to Sprint the other today because it was broken and they gave me a 650 instead!!!

What kind of software should I update to? I think I'll get a dedicated Sd card now too.

I ordered a USB/Car/AC cable off EBay for it, so I think I'm going to get some cheap "hard" case too.

I had a ton of games/software for the 600 but now I guess I can update to the higher resolution versions. Thank god for Emule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
    Okay, well I've had a 600 for a couple years now but I took it to Sprint the other today because it was broken and they gave me a 650 instead!!!

What kind of software should I update to? I think I'll get a dedicated Sd card now too.

I ordered a USB/Car/AC cable off EBay for it, so I think I'm going to get some cheap "hard" case too.

I had a ton of games/software for the 600 but now I guess I can update to the higher resolution versions. Thank god for Emule.
    Congrats, and check out the forum for Palm OS apps. Lots of great info there.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    DO NOT HOT SYNC DIRECTLY TO YOUR 600's USERID !!http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...ad.php?t=99450

Cheers, Perry.
    Congrats, but before you start loading applications all "willie nillie", you might want to try this out: http://www.northglide.com/um.html
    I got one too...there is a lot of reading to catch up on :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Just got mine as well- excellent device.

I swear by Iambic's Agendus program for calendar and contacts. www.iambic.com

You can of course run their free demo for about a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I got one too...there is a lot of reading to catch up on :-)

He's Back!
    You'll be glad you did get that sd card, it will be useful with the limited space on the treo.