1.    #1  
    Someone please help me out. Whenever I do a back-up with Resco Backup I get a "psysLaunchDB DB corrupted" message error at the top of the log file. I have also been getting a lot of resets lately that I think may be a result of this error. Also, when I do a soft reset I notice that my button configuration in my preferences keeps changing back to how I had them before, regardless of any new changes I make. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    a couple of ideas.... 1. If you're using Resco, can you go back to a previous backup that might have an uncorrupted psyslaunchdb db, and restore it? 2. Get PrefDoctor from Hobbyistsoftware and it will take care of all you Prefs backup issues. Good luck.
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but what can I do to repair the psyslaunchdb DB if I don't have a backup of the good file?
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac
    Thanks, but what can I do to repair the psyslaunchdb DB if I don't have a backup of the good file?
    I would suggest backing up all your data through a sync - and preferably a backup progam like Backup Buddy NVS.

Then use FileZ and delete pyslaunchdb.

Do a reset - it should rebuild itself.

If you are getting allot of resets lately - that is a likely candidate.

Good luck
    There is no 100% guarantee against loss of preferences. I recently began using/registered Preference Doctor and today it failed. I had to do a reinstall from a previous backup and then do the preference thing again. Ben
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everyone for your quick responses and help.