1.    #1  
    1. Returning Missed Call: In TakePhone "History" I see calls I made out (blue) and calls to me that I answered (green). I assume the red X are calls to me that I didnt' answer? Also, if a voice mail is left, how does TakePhone represent this. Not sure function served by "Redial" since it doesn't show calls I missed?

2: Speedial: How do I add a speed dial number from and incoming call, i.e., "Joe" calls me, regardless of whether he's a contact, and I want to add "Joe" as a speed dial. Can I do this directly from History?

3. Speedial: How many can I have?

4. Speedial: Is Speedial tab the only place a Speedial hot key will work, or can I do it from Find?

Using Treo 650.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrete
    1. Returning Missed Call: In TakePhone "History" I see calls I made out (blue) and calls to me that I answered (green). I assume the red X are calls to me that I didnt' answer?
    Yes, that is correct.

Also, if a voice mail is left, how does TakePhone represent this.
    Takephone is representing the data the Treo stores, I do not think the treo has any way of knowing who left a message.

Not sure function served by "Redial" since it doesn't show calls I missed?
    Well, it would only show Your calls. I don't see a need for this either, and am glad it is so easy to custimize which screens I can cycle through.

2: Speedial: How do I add a speed dial number from and incoming call, i.e., "Joe" calls me, regardless of whether he's a contact, and I want to add "Joe" as a speed dial. Can I do this directly from History?
    not directly, but you can click on Details, and Copy the number to paste into the SD's later, or add the # to your addressbook and make it an SD from there.

3. Speedial: How many can I have?
    looks like 70, though I would only be able to remember 26 myself (one for each letter, and even that would be a stretch ;-)

4. Speedial: Is Speedial tab the only place a Speedial hot key will work, or can I do it from Find?
    they work from any TakePhone screen (so far as I can tell)

-Allen Hancock

Happy TakePhone user!
    Using Treo 650.
    Last edited by ahancock; 05/05/2006 at 12:24 AM.
    Allen Hancock <a href="http://www.hancockconsulting.net">Macintosh Repair and support in Baton Rouge, LA</a>
    Treo 700p w/ Sprint Keyguard+ KeyCaps600 TAKEphONE 2Dial GoogleMaps TomTom