1.    #1  
    The function seems to be missing when the Address Button is linked to Datebk4....anyone?

Thanks.
    Just quit out of datebk4 and then press and hold the address book button until the card beams.

Since your Address book is linked to datebk4, you can press the Address button twice in succession to quit out and then hold to beam to card.
    Do you mean that you have your address button in button preferences set to launch DateBk4? Or, do you just have the split-window preferences set to to enable the address book button?

If the latter, then you just need to press and hold the addressbook button for a few seconds to beam your card. If the former, this will not work.

Personally, I do not see the need to assign the addressbook button to DB4.
    If you have split screen preferences set to address book, then holding the button down just cycles through the views.
    Originally posted by Rolando
    If you have split screen preferences set to address book, then holding the button down just cycles through the views.
    Hmmm, it doesn't for me. Which release are you running?
    I just tried it, and you're right, it does work. I just didn't hold it down long enough. When I do it, it cycles through 5 views and then beaming begins. It seams a little long to wait, but it does work. It doesn't look pretty though...
    I never noticed it cycling but now that I look I see it does. As mentioned before, you could double-tap the address button to get to the default address book and then hold the button if the flashing bothers you.